SPARTAN VI! - MustangForums.com

Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

SPARTAN VI!

Old 08-11-2006, 04:15 AM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Default SPARTAN VI!

In your pics on your car I saw the rear bumper ........you may have got hit or who knows.....................well anyways about two weeks ago I let my mom borrow my car to do errands since my sister was using hers.............so she ends up backing into a guy and scratches the rear bumper and it looks almost as bad as yours did. My question is....................... did yu have it repainted or replaced or what because I havent had any time to take care of it yet. Oh yea and how much did it cost?
Old 08-11-2006, 02:21 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: SPARTAN VI!

ORIGINAL: chavalo_nm1

In your pics on your car I saw the rear bumper ........you may have got hit or who knows.....................well anyways about two weeks ago I let my mom borrow my car to do errands since my sister was using hers.............so she ends up backing into a guy and scratches the rear bumper and it looks almost as bad as yours did. My question is....................... did yu have it repainted or replaced or what because I havent had any time to take care of it yet. Oh yea and how much did it cost?
Hey Chavalo,

I bought a GT take-off body kit to replace both the front and rear bumpers. Cost about $420 for bumpers, skirts, and mufflers at Diversified Marketing.. didn't have to pay shipping because I picked it up from their warehouse. When I got the bumpers, my father and I put aside a weekend to put them on ourselves. There's a stickied "How To" on this in the appearance forum.