Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang

Old 08-21-2006, 03:49 AM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang

ORIGINAL: chuckcsf

ORIGINAL: jericho73

Neew Eclipse v6 GT is pretty nice though and alot quicker then us. Unfortunatly it's also FWD and looks like that Pokemon turtle guy.
So... you watch pokemon?
Everyday

Why...wanna trade cards? [8D]
Old 08-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

Thanks Pimpin Pony for havin my back man!!! I thought I might be the only one that had man parts
connected to my body!!! Hey yeah uhhhh so, about tradin cards..........LOL! j/k
Old 08-21-2006, 06:47 PM
Pimpin Pony
2nd Gear Member

your welcome... you can post it somewhere and pm me the link cause I would like to see it!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:10 PM
chuckcsf
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chuckcsf

Neew Eclipse v6 GT is pretty nice though and alot quicker then us. Unfortunatly it's also FWD and looks like that Pokemon turtle guy.
So... you watch pokemon?
Everyday

Why...wanna trade cards? [8D]

I don't do Pokemon... That's kids stuff. Real men do Yugiohs!
Old 08-23-2006, 03:27 AM
bennihill
2nd Gear Member

i know a sixer can toast can toast all n/a eclipses in that period but i don't know about one w/ a turbo and awd. i know my friend fox had a 94 eagle talon awd turbo which is the same thing and i toasted him but then again he was kind of a pu$$yfoot. as far as i'm concerned it's a ricer and it's not in the same league as us. a stang and an eclipse w/ the same mods are totally different. a stang will toast an eclipse w/ the same mods anyday.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:57 AM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Pimpin Pony

+1 to that one... there seem to be a lot of umm... kitty cats on here when it comes to doing anything over the speed limit.... I mean why get a mustang if your gonna drive it like a grandma driving an old buick?

wow man watch the buick trash talk have you ever seen a turbo buick or better yet the grand national
those are the most badd *** v6es ever made
dont trash your roots

ps im not uptight im just not stupid
if you wanna kill someone doin something stupid thats your choice i just dont want to see it here
freakin noobs
Old 08-23-2006, 05:59 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

bennihill: stock for stock the 06 eclipses will take us

as said, they look like a charmander

Old 08-23-2006, 12:35 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Just go buy an F/I kit before she gets it and you'll win
Old 08-23-2006, 01:16 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bennihill

i know a sixer can toast can toast all n/a eclipses in that period but i don't know about one w/ a turbo and awd. i know my friend fox had a 94 eagle talon awd turbo which is the same thing and i toasted him but then again he was kind of a pu$$yfoot. as far as i'm concerned it's a ricer and it's not in the same league as us. a stang and an eclipse w/ the same mods are totally different. a stang will toast an eclipse w/ the same mods anyday.
you have it completely opposite of what it should be. With a tune, any turbo car will usually gain more power than a n/a car. With exhaust, it will gain alot more. with full bolt ons on a gsx or gst you are looking at close to 300hp. DSM's are no joke when modded. Stock for stock its a drivers race, but modded, they will eat us alive.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Sick Six
2nd Gear Member

Uptight would be someone getting pissed off about what I said when I said no offense to everyone....I think that happened.
Well just because I just joined doesn't mean you can attack me with the infamous "Noob!"
statement, I don't believe its stupid. If you don't wanna watch it then, don't. Theres other guys with
***** that love watching this sort of thing. My god I am not gonna kill anyone either, I believe in a quarter mile
race we only really get up to 100. On the interstate here in texas everyone drives 95mph. Does this
mean I shouldn't drive to Houston either.....well You do what you want I will do what I want and we'll call it even
cause this is one of those situations where no matter how much you bitch about it I'm not gonna change my mind.
Just like trying to bitch at somebody about abortion or which automobile preference they have you can't change what
their beliefs are especially by being an ***.........

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 97 Eclipse vs. 05 Stang