Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Anyone from Kansas?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 03:31 PM
davelong667
I ♥ Acer

Default Anyone from Kansas?

I drive around the city I work in, Newton, KS and see several s197's, alot of em in Wichita too. I live south of Halstead in the country. Out of all the s197's I see, I wonder if any are on MF. Anybody out there...lol In the Newton, Wichita, Hutchinson area?
Old 08-29-2006, 04:19 PM
windveilpete
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Anyone from Kansas?

I am from Manhattan originally, but now live in Alabama. Not of any help to you I am sure, but thought I would send a shout out to a fellow Kansan.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:29 PM
davelong667
I ♥ Acer

Yeah, Your from Kansas and moved to Alabama, and I am from Birmingham, Alabama and moved to Kansas...lol I can imagine my Mustang would love the roads there in Alabama, they are all windy and hilly up in the northern part of the state, not a straight road to be found it seems, here in kansas its like the arizona desert roads, straight and uninterupted for miles, boring and FLAT!!!
Old 08-29-2006, 11:47 PM
brance

im in hoisington, kansas.....right about in the middle, not too many new stangs around here
Old 08-30-2006, 01:24 AM
Blazen
I ♥ Acer

Hey man, I'm in Wichita. If you ever see an 06 balck with dual gold racing stripes it's probably me...

Oh and I have a habit of getting banned for no reason here lately so I may not be able to reply back...who know. LOL If I do I'm sure someone can direct you to where I am.
Old 08-30-2006, 01:32 AM
petepete
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: davelong667

Yeah, Your from Kansas and moved to Alabama, and I am from Birmingham, Alabama and moved to Kansas...lol I can imagine my Mustang would love the roads there in Alabama, they are all windy and hilly up in the northern part of the state, not a straight road to be found it seems, here in kansas its like the arizona desert roads, straight and uninterupted for miles, boring and FLAT!!!
I used to live in alabam for like 7 years. Then i came back to california. I never thought id call any place boring after that but now i know not to goto kansas! lol jk kansans
Old 08-30-2006, 02:00 AM
windveilpete
2nd Gear Member

Kansas is so flat, you can watch your dog run away for 3 days.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:00 PM
davelong667
I ♥ Acer

Hey blazen, My dad lives in wichita, at 47th and broadway, I go visit him about once a week or so. If I see you sometime Ill honk or wave or something, I also have a black 06, but with white pinstripe down the both sides, and the OEM white "MUSTANG" tape at the bottom. Maybe Ill see ya sometime, and Hoisington isnt too far away either...sweet!
To windveilpete, I know what you mean, I can see if my wife is on the way home.... 4 miles awayylol
Old 08-30-2006, 04:33 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

davelong667 Date 8/30/2006 2:00:16 PM
Hey blazen, My dad lives in wichita, at 47th and broadway, I go visit him about once a week or so. If I see you sometime Ill honk or wave or something, I also have a black 06, but with white pinstripe down the both sides, and the OEM white "MUSTANG" tape at the bottom. Maybe Ill see ya sometime, and Hoisington isnt too far away either...sweet!
To windveilpete, I know what you mean, I can see if my wife is on the way home.... 4 miles awayylol
Hey David, I sent you a PM...
Old 08-30-2006, 04:36 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

I lived there for about three or four years I lived in Pittsburg, KS (home of the Fighting Gorillas).

Quick Reply: Anyone from Kansas?