Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Need your help guys

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 11:11 PM
v6stanggoddess
1st Gear Member

Default Need your help guys

I was going to take advantage of the GT buy today. They were going to give me a great deal and I was only going to have to pay 5 dollars more a month. I didn't do it though. I didn't do it because my dad said no[&o] He said no way, no absolutely not. And he would not cosign for me. So tell me something. Tell me it's for the best, tell me I am better off, tell me anything. It felt weird though because I LOOOOOOOOOVE my V6. But my dad told me I do not need that fast of a car. WHy would I need it? I am a little sad. Maybe in a few years though
Old 09-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Miami Mustang
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Need your help guys

He's right, no one needs a fast car, but everyone sure as heck wants one! Cheer up and save up for something better and faster down the road!
Old 09-04-2006, 11:36 PM
pony girl 05
3rd Gear Member

You have to look at it this way girl, how did you feel about your car before this deal came up, great right? There will be other oportunities to get a GT in life at 0% .I know this will probably not be the last chance ever. Drive the car you have and enjoy it. There are still some of us V6ers out there, hang out with us, because I know we all love our cars even if they arent GTs
Old 09-04-2006, 11:44 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

The V6 is a lot of car for anyone, especially tuned. Maybe he is just looking out for you, and your car. Maybe its not you he is worried about, but maybe a guy you might date...and trust me...back in the day, if I dated a girl with a fast V8, it would be hard to resist putting the pedal to the metal!
Old 09-04-2006, 11:49 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

your dads a jerk
Old 09-04-2006, 11:55 PM
v6stanggoddess
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pony girl 05

You have to look at it this way girl, how did you feel about your car before this deal came up, great right? There will be other oportunities to get a GT in life at 0% .I know this will probably not be the last chance ever. Drive the car you have and enjoy it. There are still some of us V6ers out there, hang out with us, because I know we all love our cars even if they arent GTs

I felt on top of the world when I got the goddess!!! You are right. You are so so so right. Rygen you are right as well. My dad has always let us make our own decisions. He NEVER questioned me getting a mustang and he cosigned for it and I love him so much for it. I guess for him to put his foot down THIS hard it's for a reason.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:59 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: imbus

your dads a jerk
Thats real constructive, very helpful post.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:11 AM
BlueAngel06V6
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

your dads a jerk
Thats real constructive, very helpful post.
Not to mention very deep and thought out. Your right though, it probably is for a good reason, cheer up and enjoy already owning a fine peice of american history.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:57 AM
petepete
5th Gear Member

your dads a jerk
HAHAHA

Seriously though i wouldnt worry about it. How many other girls do you know other than the ones on the forums here drive a car as nice as yours =) Or even guys that you know for that matter o_O
Old 09-05-2006, 02:06 AM
Pyrat
3rd Gear Member

Look at it this way v6stanggoddess. Anyone can go out and just buy a fast car. It takes talent to make a fast car. Your V6 has a lot of potential, all you have to do is tap it, and once you have, it's something you have done, not some engineers at Ford, you. Oh, and by the way, you'll still be paying V6 insurance rates. [sm=smiley2.gif]

Quick Reply: Need your help guys