Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Fake Duals?

Old 09-17-2006, 08:23 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Fake Duals?

your an angry man. how can i have anything bad to say about gts? they are far better but when i say putting a fake exhaust is poser..i mean it. no1 on here would agree with you that a fake muffler is the way to go because its not. the person is not a poser but the car is "posing" as a dual exhaust while it only has one. thats fake. fake=posing

cool now you can go fu*k yourself for being a moron.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: imbus

your an angry man. how can i have anything bad to say about gts? they are far better but when i say putting a fake exhaust is poser..i mean it. no1 on here would agree with you that a fake muffler is the way to go because its not. the person is not a poser but the car is "posing" as a dual exhaust while it only has one. thats fake. fake=posing

cool now you can go fu*k yourself for being a moron.

All thats fine and well and yes he would be posing to have true duals but you said specificall why not get the gt badges also. Thats poser SHlT. REMEMBER???? You were not talking about him posing the true duals ......you were saying it as if he was going to do it to be like a GT. Unless you meant
thats poser sh*t. might as well get gt badges too
as being that the GTs only have one of the exhause working ....what is he posing?

Why would he need to get GT badges too if he were mearly posing to have true duals but not have them until he had the money???? Get you SHlT straight dumbass you don't even no wtf you are talking about.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

ok angry man. let me clear things up for you. i said might as well get gt badges because that would also be fake. making it seem like somthing its not. im not in any way reffering to the duals on a gt. just the fact that he would be doing doing somthing fake. you see this and you get a boner cuz you get a chance to fight with me. dont call me a dumbass because you dont know me and im allowed to have any opinion i want, and when asked for opinions im gunna give it. stop fighting with people you dont know, get a life man...

once again, dont get a fake dual exhaust because its fake. is that better than calling it poser? do you feel happy now? are you going to be a dick and pick somthing out of this post and bash me? yea just chill out and be a friendly person. let people have opinions without bashing them.

your just a mustang ****
Old 09-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: imbus

ok angry man. let me clear things up for you. i said might as well get gt badges because that would also be fake. making it seem like somthing its not. im not in any way reffering to the duals on a gt. just the fact that he would be doing doing somthing fake. you see this and you get a boner cuz you get a chance to fight with me. dont call me a dumbass because you dont know me and im allowed to have any opinion i want, and when asked for opinions im gunna give it. stop fighting with people you dont know, get a life man...

once again, dont get a fake dual exhaust because its fake. is that better than calling it poser? do you feel happy now? are you going to be a dick and pick somthing out of this post and bash me? yea just chill out and be a friendly person. let people have opinions without bashing them.

your just a mustang ****

I apologize man. Seriously in my REAL life I was having a ruff day and just took it out over the internet on you. internet fights are gay anyway. You are absolutly in the right here. I agree w/you that he should not do fake duals ....but if his bumper is f'ed up and he has to put the gt bumper on and can't afford the true duals yet i say do the fake until the money issue is no longer a problem but not keep it fake forever. This is a big hit in the pocket book all at once so I can understand why the fake would be a good idea right now.

Again I am sorry for being the ******* here.