Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

A Monte Carlo and Loogies

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 07:24 PM
ilduce321
2nd Gear Member

Default A Monte Carlo and Loogies

Last night while on my way out for a couple beers with a friend, a red Monte Carlo SS wanted to race me. I knew I was going to get my butt kicked, but said what the hell. We raced between red lights, and I got some pretty good jumps, but I was still no match for him. My friend and I laughed about it, and continued to the bar for a bit.

We left that bar and went to another quieter one, and guess who was there!? Mr. Monte Carlo and the only space left was next to him. So I parked next to him thinking nothing of it. An hour later when we left, his car was gone, mine was covered in loogies. Every window, the hood, the trunk, door handles, and headlights. It was nasty. The bartender brought a towel out for me so we could wipe it down.

WTF? Who does that?! There is no excuse for anything like that. I don't care if you're a GM guy or a Ford guy, you make your point on the road, not by spitting on someone elses car. That's total disrespect. I hope I run into him again...
Old 09-20-2006, 07:38 PM
powerProdigy
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: A Monte Carlo and Loogies

He probly was just drooling over it
Old 09-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

That's grounds for an *** beating. I've found tobacco spit on mine before.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Black Stang 3200492
2nd Gear Member

Too bad you didnt walk out there when he was doing it, I would of beat the **** out of him.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:03 PM
fitbikeco
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jeremy

That's grounds for an *** beating. I've found tobacco spit on mine before.

ive been dippin for years and this thought had never crossed my mind some people are just ********
you right thats grounds for an *** woopin seriously
Old 09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

i really hope you find him. if you do let us know what goes down. how fast are the montes? was it a newer one?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:27 PM
ilduce321
2nd Gear Member

I think it was a 2000+ Monte Carlo SS. I had good launches (3 races on the road) and I hung with him for a couple seconds at most...after that, he pulled away. Being that it was light to light, the closer to the light we got, the more cautious I got (so I wouldn't run the light). Still gotta work on my shifting, but that will come with practice.

I've seen his car at the bar and grill a few times...it's only a matter of time before I see him again. If his car is there, I plan on waiting on the patio, and I plan on parking next to him again (a little instigation haha).
Old 09-20-2006, 09:29 PM
windveilpete
2nd Gear Member

If he does it again, find a locksmith buddy, have him open his car for you, and take a HUGE DUMP in his seat.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:36 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

If he does it again, find a locksmith buddy, have him open his car for you, and take a HUGE DUMP in his seat.
HAHAHA!!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! + 1 to that!! I think the 2005 Monte Carlo SS ahve 302 HP but they're nowhere near as good looking as the older ones! They actually look like boats.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:07 PM
imbus
2nd Gear Member

+10000000 for the dumping on the seat. make sure you eat prunes and t-bell so he cant get the stains out from all over his car.

Quick Reply: A Monte Carlo and Loogies