Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Cecil County Dragway 9.23.2006 Results

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 06:55 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default Cecil County Dragway 9.23.2006 Results

28hopup, Fitbikeco, Racethis and I all met up at Cecil County Dragway. They did great!!!!

28hoppup ran a 15 flat, which is exceptional for a peg leg, CAI, EVO tune and GT take off muffler on a vert!!!!!!! 14’s are in his future for sure!

Fitbikeco yet again proves you don’t need a ton of cash to have a quick stang. With only a CAI, Dougs race tune and MRT muffler, he ran multiple 14.7 runs!!!!

Racethis finally got the 100 shot in, took some tweaking and troubleshooting with his bottle being low on juice. But once he filled it back up at the track, he was trapping at 100MPH! I see mid 13’s in his future for sure.

I’ll let these guys give you the details on their rides. I finally got a chance to test the 10.3lbs of boost, Kmember brace, 2500 rpm stock stall (Percision piece is on the way) and drive shaft. All I can say is I’m impressed! PH will hooked me up this time, I ran a….

12.4@109MPH!!!!!!

Time slips here:

Pictures from today are outing here:

Old 09-23-2006, 06:59 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Cecil County Dragway 9.23.2006 Results

Old 09-23-2006, 07:01 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

wow....just wow. nice job to all of you. rygen, why has there been 0 media coverage on your car????????
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

LOL. I was the one taking pics. I think fitbikeco was taking pics as well!!!
Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Congrats Rygn nice going!! !

When you posted 320rwhp and 10.32psi (only) and relatively stock stall I said to myself around 12.40’s is about what he will run, Hmmm then your going to MD lower elevation?? I am thinking Hmmm not bad.

I am telling you 11’s if you get the psi upped to a true 11psi with the 3400 stall in a couple months you will hit 11's!! No doubt
Once I see your AFR that will twll me more Shi*T you might get close to 11's at MD!

Look out Mike Bowen rygen is coming! LOL

Looking forward to the future runs and the stall in two months.

Couple things any chance you can -mail me the AFR?.

What octane are you running 91 or due you guys have 93?
Old 09-23-2006, 07:23 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Thanks TJ!!!

Waiting on the AFR dude, but will get it to you as soon as I hear back from PH. I'm running a 93 tune. Next weekend I go to Mason Dixon, which is my home track, and where I ran a 12.8 on the 8.5lbs. So we will see what next weekend brings. LOL.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:24 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Opps almost fogot congrats to Fitbikeco too that is a great time on stock gears and a open.
Old 09-23-2006, 07:54 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

WOW!!! Wadda great day!

I'll write up a more detailed story about my first time in over 20 years getting ET's, but the experience was cooler than I can describe right now. It was great to finally meet Todd, Nic, and Dominique. Talkin' to folks through the forums is always fun, but it's so much better to meet them in person! Thanks to all three of you guys for making a great day.

Todd, that 12.4 pass was great to see, but your grin getting out of the car was something I wish I got a picture of! I won't be able to load any pictures 'til Monday.

Thanks again!

Bill Jr.
28hopup
Old 09-23-2006, 08:13 PM
stratjakt
2nd Gear Member

Gwaaaa I wanted to go so bad.. Damn it all, friggin work..

I did go to Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore to pick up my plates today, and wouldnt you know the Maryland Mustang Club was there putting on a car show! Saw some sweet rides out in the lot, anyone from these forums there? I also saw a GT500 in the showroom, complete with 25,000 dealer markup. Torch red vert, just like mine. I was pondering the feasibility of swapping on some cobra badges, plating and driving the GT500 off the lot and seeing if anyone noticed.

But I dont want to hijack this thread. Amazing times, rygen. Great time in a vert, 28hopup, that's what I was hoping to do with mine. Somebody was telling me my car would run 16's and a high 15 if I was lucky, glad to see they're wrong. My theory is having the top down adds 50 rwhp.

There are some mean looking rods in the background of those pics, what all showed up?

Is anyone still going to Hagerstown next Sunday? I might be able to get down for that, but I'm spending saturday taking the kids to Hershey Park so I don't know if I'll have the energy to lift my lead foot.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:25 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stratjakt

Gwaaaa I wanted to go so bad.. Damn it all, friggin work..

I did go to Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore to pick up my plates today, and wouldnt you know the Maryland Mustang Club was there putting on a car show! Saw some sweet rides out in the lot, anyone from these forums there? I also saw a GT500 in the showroom, complete with 25,000 dealer markup. Torch red vert, just like mine. I was pondering the feasibility of swapping on some cobra badges, plating and driving the GT500 off the lot and seeing if anyone noticed.

But I dont want to hijack this thread. Amazing times, rygen. Great time in a vert, 28hopup, that's what I was hoping to do with mine. Somebody was telling me my car would run 16's and a high 15 if I was lucky, glad to see they're wrong. My theory is having the top down adds 50 rwhp.

There are some mean looking rods in the background of those pics, what all showed up?

Is anyone still going to Hagerstown next Sunday? I might be able to get down for that, but I'm spending saturday taking the kids to Hershey Park so I don't know if I'll have the energy to lift my lead foot.
Yea, 28's 15.0 pass with a bolt on CAI and GT take off and open diff was damn right impressive!!!! Oh, and here are the 3 random pics I took today...

Quick Reply: Cecil County Dragway 9.23.2006 Results