MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   Saleen Take-Off Update!!! AHHHH (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/184758-saleen-take-off-update-ahhhh.html)

nonstopred 09-25-2006 05:42 PM

Saleen Take-Off Update!!! AHHHH

I just called to check the status of a delivery date, and now Im really frustrated. I placed the order in like the first week of september. They said they are focusing on the saleen truck and barely any mustangs, so basically anyone who ordered them, nothing for a month.

LX200 09-25-2006 06:15 PM

RE: Saleen Take-Off Update!!! AHHHH

Ya, I ordered wheels, and they told me two weeks, that was 4 weeks ago, and a called last week said, 3-4 more weeks. They are just pulling numbers out of their ass at this point. They have no idea.

I don't think they have a clue what they're doing. Selling stuff you don't have in stock, or are about to get in stock, is BADDDD business.

Pyrat 09-25-2006 06:21 PM

Sounds like Shelby/Hillbank with the CS6. Somebody call Roush and see if they are actually delivering parts. [sm=smiley11.gif]

jericho73 09-25-2006 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: LX200

Ya, I ordered wheels, and they told me two weeks, that was 4 weeks ago, and a called last week said, 3-4 more weeks. They are just pulling numbers out of their ass at this point. They have no idea.

I don't think they have a clue what they're doing. Selling stuff you don't have in stock, or are about to get in stock, is BADDDD business.
That's why i didn't order from Saleen I called, and they told me 3 to 4 weeks blah blah, i asked why, and they said because they didn't have enough stock on hand to meet demand. That's bush league, you don't have the stock, you suspend sales of that item until you do IMO...selling stuff you know you won't be getting for at least a few months is shady, and as you said bad business.

nonstopred 09-25-2006 10:17 PM

where did you get them from anyway

also ive been lost alll these months.. dont laugh but what does IMO mean lol

EmperorOfChicken 09-25-2006 10:34 PM

LOL
In my Opinion (or IMHO in my humble opinion)

HurricaneStang 09-26-2006 12:58 AM

Im glad i decided to skip the wheels and tires for now and ordered me a tuner.

NickSezz 09-26-2006 01:20 AM

Yeah i cant wait anymore...i ordered them way back at the end of august and they gave me a 9/20 ship date. So i call them this past friday and they said i am #30 in a list of almost 200 people...and they said give it a few more weeks....and thats all she said..[&:]

nonstopred 09-26-2006 01:23 AM

see now its a legitimate reason, but I'm still annoyed.

Skoshi42 09-26-2006 02:49 AM

I guess they ran out of stuff, because when I bought my GT takeoff kit, it came with parts that were from an 07' Mustang... oh and I got my stuff shipped all the way to Hawaii in 1 week.. HEHE... got a great deal too.. thanks Texas Hot Rods!!! your the best!!!