Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Still Waiting.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:33 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Default Still Waiting.....

So i ordered my Tuner/CAI combo from Evo on Monday and im surprised i havent even got a confirmation email or a tracking number for my order yet. Damn even when i order my kicks online from finish line i get an email 5 seconds after i click ok. I just dont get it.
Old 09-28-2006, 01:23 PM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Still Waiting.....

Did you phone order? Were you promised an email with tracking? If Evo promised tracking and confirmation email, they dropped the ball. If they didn't promise, you could chill, then call and get a status report. (last time I checked they didn't have online ordering, except for ebay)
I suspect you order your "kicks" online and the email notification is automatic from the shopping cart. The order is also being processed by computer and tracking notification is built into the system there as well.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:03 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Still Waiting.....

True about the online automatic response. But ya I talked to fred Monday told me i would get the email by Tuesday so i dont know. I didnt want to call and be a bother again but i pm'ed him 2days ago and he said UPS takes a couples days to email the tracking number but from past orders through UPS even on the phone i still get the tracking number the day it ships and and i was told it shipped on tuesday so i dont know.