Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Umm wtf ordered evo JLT tune and only got the tuner?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 02:14 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Umm wtf ordered evo JLT tune and only got the tuner?

uhh yeah no one told me this....thats stupid. So i might not get it for another week. LOL i was super pissed when i got home today. I was so ready to eat up the road.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:52 PM
ucdgreek
1st Gear Member

hurricane and horrific

can u tell me what u got charged for this. and what are the amounts on the packing slip. I got charged 550 all together but i just got the black one. and i was charged 15 bucks for shipping but the ad says 525 shipped
Old 09-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

dude! i got charged for shipping too. i was like wtf it said free shipping. kinda weird. but omg i just put it on and wow she goes. The sound is kinda low but i still love it.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

Guys,
Newbie here but didn't it bother you guys to buy from a place (Evolution) that doesn't even have a web site or do they and I've missed it? How did you find out the CAI and how it compares to others that are available? Can you guys enlighten me.

Thanks
Old 09-29-2006, 11:48 PM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rupp

Guys,
Newbie here but didn't it bother you guys to buy from a place (Evolution) that doesn't even have a web site or do they and I've missed it? How did you find out the CAI and how it compares to others that are available? Can you guys enlighten me.

Thanks

http://www.evoperform.com/
Old 09-30-2006, 12:08 AM
Evolution Performance
Former Sponsor

The reason is was shipped separately was because we were testing the JLT V6 CAI for over a month before JLT Performance put it into production. Soon the testing was done; I immediately started taking orders for it. JLT only had 20 made, but JLT hadn't shipped the 150 JLT V6 Kits I ordered, so I figured by having them dropped ship them for me, everyone would get them quick, then waiting for me to receive my big order then waiting for me to package them together and ship them out. I never got a tracking number from JLT, so I couldn’t provide to anyone.

That’s not the case now; I have over 100 JLT V6 intakes in stock, ready to ship!
Old 09-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Rupp
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GrayPony

http://www.evoperform.com/

GrayPony,
I saw this web sire but without prices and images it doesn't provide a lot of information.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:44 AM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

You can find that info by searching the forums. Or you can call Evo for prices
Old 09-30-2006, 12:45 AM
ucdgreek
1st Gear Member

they have their own forum on here. People say good things about them so thats why i went with them. Only complaint is getting charged 25 bucks too much and not getting a response to my email or pm
Old 09-30-2006, 01:57 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

ok so my intake came in today and i installed it. The only thing i was suprised it didnt come with was the clamps! so i had to run to nappa and get some clamps. But anyways, i installed the intake and then ran the tune. Running the 87 tune by the way. And wow even for the 87 tune it runs crazy. I got in after i did it and wow she took off. I was speeding around the block like i was in a gt500. it was totally worth the 500 bucks. I recommend it to anyone that wants to wake up their pony. Everything that everyone has said in the past is true. Well worth it. Ill post pics tomorrow of it.

Quick Reply: Umm wtf ordered evo JLT tune and only got the tuner?