MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   CS6 grill came today... (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/192045-cs6-grill-came-today.html)

Rogue24 10-12-2006 09:23 PM

CS6 grill came today...

Got the shelby cs6 grill today, I'll have pics up ASAP!

petepete 10-12-2006 09:27 PM

RE: CS6 grill came today...

wow i gotta go there and pick it up then. They told me the grille and lettering came but the bracket to hold the lettering was not in lol. SOunded like crap to me but well see.

Pyrat 10-12-2006 09:48 PM

Sounds great Rogue, I'm looking forward to the pictures. [sm=Flahssssss.gif]

mdlesk 10-12-2006 09:57 PM

I'm getting ready to order one...how long did it take for you to get?

petepete 10-12-2006 10:04 PM

timing for order would be different not because they just came out now but theyve been takin gorders for a couple months

Rogue24 10-12-2006 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: mdlesk

I'm getting ready to order one...how long did it take for you to get?
I ordered It 3 months ago, but that was b4 it started to ship, it shouldn't take that long now. I didn't get the lettering brakets though. I just got the call today, the hood shipped too:).

Edit: Got the lights today too.

TJ 10-12-2006 11:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Rogue24

Great looking foward to the pic's.

Jason said yesterday my hood shipped also suppose to get tracking #'s & shipper name per e-mail but haven't recieved them yet. Been checking around a few places looks like $350.00 - $500.00 for paint but of course they have to see the hood on make sure fits good and fillment.

Rogue where did you order your side 1/4 scoops and are you happy with the fit, staying on etc ?

Justin_R 10-12-2006 11:46 PM

Thats cool they finally shipped out, I think rogues window scoops are mounted wrong.

ORIGINAL: TJ

Jason said yesterday my hood shipped also suppose to get tracking #'s & shipper name per e-mail but haven't recieved them yet. Been checking around a few places looks like $350.00 - $500.00 for paint but of course they have to see the hood on make sure fits good and fillment.

Rogue where did you order your side 1/4 scoops and are you happy with the fit, staying on etc ?

Dats1NiceMustang 10-12-2006 11:53 PM

You know what I never noticed before and not to talk bad about your car cause it looks great!!!! I too had xenon scoops and yes they are mounted wrong........

Rogue24 10-12-2006 11:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Justin_R

Thats cool they finally shipped out, I think rogues window scoops are mounted wrong.

ORIGINAL: TJ

LOL... I didn't think anyone would notice... I had them the other way but I think they look more aggressive the way they are, also I like them better. Both are xenon and I got them from ebay. They are holding up great make sure you use the adhesion promoter if you install them I made that mistake with the hood scoop early on it flew off at 110... oops. The other scoops are holding on great.