Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

CS6 front bumper is here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 08:55 PM
SwtPnyChick
Lady Luck

Default RE: CS6 GRILLE INSTALLED...

Very nice...I like it alot. How much did that set you back?
Old 11-27-2006, 09:12 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SwtPnyChick

Very nice...I like it alot. How much did that set you back?
http://www.hillbankmotorsports.com/i...a&filter_id=20

HIllbank sells them 160 for grille and 175 for the lights. I got mine a little cheaper but of course i got exhaust and bumper at same time for a deal but i have to drive around with their stickers on my car [8D] Still havent got mine though >_<
Old 11-27-2006, 10:57 PM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

I just hooked up the lights; they have a blue hue when next to the headlights. I took some pics and will get them up as soon as I get home from work. I also have pics from different angles. I used the pony package wiring, cut the old plug off and crimped the new one on for the PIAA lights. The lights work great. The PIAA lights come with wiring so if someone doesn't have the pony package they can still hook them up, it’s just a matter of running some wires. I haven't brought the hood into paint yet, I just moved into a new house, a mattress was more important... any way the hood will be painted asap.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
Jerseyfury2
4th Gear Member

sick dude. I like it with the lights.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

Here are some night pics. You cant tell in the pics but the grille lights have a blue hue and the headlights a yellow hue.

Old 11-28-2006, 01:30 AM
mustangpogi
2nd Gear Member

looks pretty good, now time to order the CS front bumper to match the fog light
Old 11-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

Lol... I already ordered it 4 months ago along with the hood. At least I got the hood and grille.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:29 PM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

Some other angle pics for those who asked.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Ant69
2nd Gear Member

The HID's go great with the new grill and Piaa lights. Mine are a bit whiter than the head lights also and I bought a new set of Silver Star replacements. Last I heard on the CS-6 bumpers is that there are still having issues with fit anything new from Hillbank on that?

I got my Shelby Grill in a couple weeks ago and am waiting on the OE Ford fog light switch to complete the install. I temporarily used the included wiring which works great but looks like an aftermarket fog light switch when its all said and done.

How was the Quality on your grill? While the grill looks great, I was a little disappointed when I finally got a good look at it. I think I may have gotten one of the late Friday or early Monday grills. I had issues with the hex screws a couple of them ended up without any holes cut into them, had to replace some of them before they could even be tightened. Also courious if you got anything other than wiring instructions with yours.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

Ant69- I haven't heard anything new from Hillbank regarding the front bumper. I have to say I was satisfied with the quality of my grille it had no defects, I had to modify the PIAA light brackets a bit to get the proper angles. I was a little disappointed on how much work had to be done for the price I paid. I didn't receive any instructions with the grille but I emailed Hillbank and posted on the Shelby forum and got immediate responses from both. Here is a link to get the instructions. http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=295

Quick Reply: CS6 front bumper is here!