Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

JBA Shorty Headers V6

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 04:48 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: JBA Shorty Headers V6

ORIGINAL=enorym
And no...running a 12 second quartermile isnt that impressive.
Hmmm, crock of crap here. Just noticed it.

Tell you what, post your slip once you run a 12 second pass.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:37 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: enorym

Only in a straight line and that realy doesnt matter to me what matters is the first apex where I leave him in my dust.. Again his only engine mod is a supercharger and before that it was NOS. The rest of his mods he taped on his car. I just dont understand why people look up to him thats all. He always argues that his logic is correct doesnt have any proof himself AND never had hands on experiance with anything but a supercharger,double sided stickey tape, yellow spray paint, and some how gets into a magizine with second hand storys. Then everything that I say is ILLOGICAL because I feel a differance. F--- that he's a true definition of a tea bagger. Just dont be like him. I never said there's a certian amount of HP increase or TQ increase. I said again if you can read...I FELT A DEFINITAVE DIFFERANCE Nothing else. There is an increase weather he said or his friend that put on all his stuff for him said there wont be an increase. EVERYTHING that ive done to my car is useless? ALL MY MODS!? [BELOW]

K&N CAI
Diablo 91OCT Tune
Granatelli 70mm Throttle Body
Helix Throttle Body Spacer
Black Bullitt Wheel (17X9) Front
Black Deep Dish Bullitt Wheel (18x10) Rear
Htr-Z 265/40/17 Front
Htr-Z 285/35/18 Rear

Tein Springs
Tokico D-Spec
JBA Headers
GT exhaust

[TWO MODS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY TERMS OF PERFORMANCE]
DOUBLE SIDED STICKEY TAPE GT BADGE! hahahah!
Syncro Tail Light bah I had them on my fiero once I needed them again.

He's just upset because he cant get headers installed cheap. Ive posted pics and video of running threw the mountain pass on mount atlas. He's just jellous that he cant use anything but a can of spray paint and a roll of tape labeled 3M. I think his car's gaudy looking again thats a personal approach. Theres more weight add-on's than reductions. And no...running a 12 second quartermile isnt that impressive. For gods sake save up $3k-$4k everyone and do it yourself unless you wanna spend an extra grand to have it installed for you .

ORIGINAL: Black06stang

https://mustangforums.com/albumtn.as...a802442915.jpg
BTW why is your car an automatic?
What the heck does that have to do with anything? His auto will probably kick your tail![sm=laughat.gif]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My car stock is faster vs his car stock. Hows that logic?
Yeah... don't forget that AWESOME GT badge!!!

You must have one of those special GT's that comes with a SINGLE EXHUAST!!! LOL! Oh, I forgot.. it's to fool your friends because your EMBARASSED to own a V6... POSER!!! LOL!
Old 12-24-2006, 05:43 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

Only in a straight line and that realy doesnt matter to me what matters is the first apex where I leave him in my dust.. Again his only engine mod is a supercharger and before that it was NOS. The rest of his mods he taped on his car. I just dont understand why people look up to him thats all. He always argues that his logic is correct doesnt have any proof himself AND never had hands on experiance with anything but a supercharger,double sided stickey tape, yellow spray paint,and some how gets into a magizine with second hand storys. Then everything that I say is ILLOGICAL because I feel a differance. F--- that he's a true definition of a tea bagger. Just dont be like him. I never said there's a certian amount of HP increase or TQ increase. I said again if you can read...I FELT A DEFINITAVE DIFFERANCE Nothing else. There is an increase weather he said or his friend that put on all his stuff for him said there wont be an increase. EVERYTHING that ive done to my car is useless? ALL MY MODS!? [BELOW]

K&N CAI
Diablo 91OCT Tune
Granatelli 70mm Throttle Body
Helix Throttle Body Spacer
Black Bullitt Wheel (17X9) Front
Black Deep Dish Bullitt Wheel (18x10) Rear
Htr-Z 265/40/17 Front
Htr-Z 285/35/18 Rear

Tein Springs
Tokico D-Spec
JBA Headers
GT exhaust

[TWO MODS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY TERMS OF PERFORMANCE]
DOUBLE SIDED STICKEY TAPE GT BADGE! hahahah!
Syncro Tail Light bah I had them on my fiero once I needed them again.

He's just upset because he cant get headers installed cheap. Ive posted pics and video of running threw the mountain pass on mount atlas. He's just jellous that he cant use anything but a can of spray paint and a roll of tape labeled 3M. I think his car's gaudy looking again thats a personal approach. Theres more weight add-on's than reductions. And no...running a 12 second quartermile isnt that impressive. For gods sake save up $3k-$4k everyone and do it yourself unless you wanna spend an extra grand to have it installed for you .

ORIGINAL: Black06stang

https://mustangforums.com/albumtn.as...a802442915.jpg
BTW why is your car an automatic?
What the heck does that have to do with anything? His auto will probably kick your tail![sm=laughat.gif]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My car stock is faster vs his car stock. Hows that logic?
Yeah... don't forget that AWESOME GT badge!!!

You must have one of those special GT's that comes with a SINGLE EXHUAST!!! LOL! Oh, I forgot.. it's to fool your friends because your EMBARASSED to own a V6... POSER!!! LOL!
HOLY CRAP!

Well the Throttle Body is good for 50HP, the badge another 50HP. The K&N is good for "monster TQ". Thats why he can smoke you man.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:32 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah