Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

PICS: Skoshi42's Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007, 01:58 AM
OIIIIO
4th Gear Member

Default RE: PICS: Skoshi42's Mustang V6

Skoshi24, Greetings from the Valley Isle. That is one sexy pony. I'm also in the process of upgrading my pony, appearance wise. As you know, Hawaii has tons of rental mustangs, I see at least 12 a day on my daily drive to work. So it is almost a must to modify if you want to stand out.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:35 AM
Skoshi42
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: PICS: Skoshi42's Mustang V6

See, this is why it feels so great to own a V6, so much love!! I think everyones Mustang is awesome stock or modified, its still a Mustang! hehe... thank you for all your compliments, I didnt expect this much, i just did this for some people...

ORIGINAL: Denny Carlton
Hey! your baby is looking nice. I see some chrome around the door handle, with is that? I love that little touch of chrome look around the the handle.
Wow you have good eyes! yeah, I did have chrome door handles. It didnt match my car well, over time it felt ricey... So i just removed the handle part, I got the inspiration to leave the key part on from the Ford Crown Victoria.... BTW your car is awsome its so sqeaky clean, nice wax job.. hehe

ORIGINAL: 68XR7
Skoshi, Your car looks great! I can't wait to get back to Hawaii to visit inlaws. There is one thing that Hawaii doesn't have...Out Of State Plates!
Yeah its very rare to find a license plate that is out of state, only because it costs $1000 to ship your car to Hawaii.. Most people rather spend that money on a new car thats here... plus it takes 2 weeks for it to get here, so if your here and you need to get around, your best bet is to learn the bus routes.. lol..
ORIGINAL: damquick1
<-------HAULI .....THE OTHER WHITE MEAT....dude you car is awesome, where in Hawaii are you?
I live on the tiny island of Kauai... hehe its good to know that you are not offended by that word.. it comes natural to people who grew up in Hawaii, we were just raised with that word in our mouth...
ORIGINAL: OIIIIO
Skoshi24, Greetings from the Valley Isle. That is one sexy pony. I'm also in the process of upgrading my pony, appearance wise. As you know, Hawaii has tons of rental mustangs, I see at least 12 a day on my daily drive to work. So it is almost a must to modify if you want to stand out.
Yeah I used to work for Budget rent a car, I drove alot of the verts... its the rental choice for Hawaii, a must have... lol.. Hertz is the only one who has the hardtop coupe rental... On the island there is only 4 GT mustangs, 7 V6 mustangs, and 1 Saleen Mustang (05 and up)... so the rest of them are all rentals.. plus we are all fighting to be the best modified here.. lol.. Im the only one who has done the complete GT kit... hehe