Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Red Fire Stangs

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 06:48 PM
wolfey2k
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Red Fire Stangs

don't like redfire. vista blue is the color to go with imo.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:52 PM
OIIIIO
4th Gear Member

IMO, Black esp with tinted windows. Redfire is pretty much up there too.
What makes it manly is not just the look..... but also your exhaust system...the sound!

So if you like a manly look with a badazz attitude....think about upgrading your exhaust.

ORIGINAL: Georgian

Also, do how "bad ***" or "manly" do yall consider Redfire up against all the other colors?
Old 03-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Georgian
1st Gear Member

I mean, I just want a damn good looking car. Just kinda figured that Red was kinda of a ladies color, but then again, this isnt the typical red everyone has. Its good one hell of a shade to it, under all lighting conditions. I dont think I could ever grow tired of the color....not so sure about Vista, although its still nice.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:09 PM
wolfey2k
4th Gear Member

Vista Blue is the bad *** manly color thatall others follow............
Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Georgian
1st Gear Member

ROFL. Well, that is relative....it is ONE of the bad *** colors.
Old 03-11-2007, 01:56 AM
unreal41683

The only regret that I have going with the Redfire is that it is almost exactly the same color as the 2000 Focus Wagon I traded in for it. Only thing that makes me want a Vista Blue some days.

Anyone have thoughts on how tint would look on the Redfire's?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:38 AM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Red fire always looks good. Depending on the lighting the color always looks adifferent color. Looks the best at around 6pm on a clear day when the sun starts to go down IMO. Love this color.

ORIGINAL: Georgian

I mean, I just want a damn good looking car. Just kinda figured that Red was kinda of a ladies color, but then again, this isnt the typical red everyone has. Its good one hell of a shade to it, under all lighting conditions. I dont think I could ever grow tired of the color....not so sure about Vista, although its still nice.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:17 PM
QWKYNUF

I have Redfire, and my wife's is Vista Blue. After 14 months and 35,600 miles I still walk away backwards about half the time. Both cars have 30% tint. Hers has white rocker stripes and white rally stripes and looks pretty good, but mine looks mean as hell (in my opinion) with the black rocker stripes and tint over the blood-red paint.

These things are always a matter of personal preference, but I have noticed that people (strangers) come up to ask me about my car all the time - but it has only happened once in the Blue one.

Here is a picture of both of them - hers was brand new and didn't have the tint and stripes yet....

https://mustangforums.com/m_1728263/tm.htm

QWKYNUF
Old 03-11-2007, 10:35 PM
cvz_finezt
2nd Gear Member

i got a '05 redfire coupe with black rims. i just have a lil bit of chrome on the whole car. i'm not big on chrome. but the way i have it, looks good imo. just gotta figure out how to post damn pix
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
wolfey2k
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: QWKYNUF

I have Redfire, and my wife's is Vista Blue. After 14 months and 35,600 miles I still walk away backwards aboout half the time. Both cars have 30% tint. Hers has white rocker stripes and white rally stripes and looks pretty good, but mine looks mean as hell (in my opinion) with the black rocker stripes and tint over the blood-red paint.

These things are always a matter of personal preference, but I have noticed that people (strangers) come up to ask me about my car all the time - but it has only happened once in the Blue one.

Here is a picture of both of them - hers was brand new and didn't have the tint and stripes yet....

https://mustangforums.com/m_1728263/tm.htm

QWKYNUF
You know, that redfire looks good, no doubt but I have to say that I get tons of complements on my Vista Blue pony all the time and I've only added duals and a GT rear bumper cover and spinners so far. Even before I did that I was getting complements. People say, "look great", "hot lookin ride", "bad *** car man" etc.
Just my5 cents. ;-]

Quick Reply: Red Fire Stangs