Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Wheels are on! *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 11:28 AM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Wheels are on! *PICS*

thanks much! heres the plans! as far as what happens next....eibach pro kit.........then cdc chin spoiler........tint overslays for the lights all around ( i dont like the smoked covers, i have the rears and they dont fit plush once so ever) then either rear window black louvers or save for cdc black shaker OR get a roushe or boss scoop, painted black to even out the black'n white...black on the hood, black out on the back, black on the side and that should be all even......compliments and suggestions always welcome! i just cant wait to drop it, rims and a drop set the car off imo the most! pics dont do my car any justice just as any indication how amazing it looks! im so suprised how beefy the tread is on my tires! and o my!..the 255s are big! i thought they wouldnt stick out! i want a mean look, i cant imagine 265s! i have 255x45 yokohama avs sports! i love em! a little loud on the highway tho! hahah, but meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaan! i got compliments from a 360 spyder owner last night , he got out of his car as we were waiting on a train to talk about my car! then a drunk dude at 711 who had a 427 superjet and mach 1 back in the day ! he asked if my car was a 6 tho and i was like no, its 4.6 running just a single exhaust for now, waiting on the duals! lol he believe me! anyways, i as far as supension goes, how much shoud i pay for install and aligment...my friend has a shop will install the springs for 40 pr hour, so like 80 bucks , but what about alighment? thanks MF'ers ( mustangs forumers , lol not mf'ers what u think!)
Old 03-31-2007, 12:41 AM
PAINTEDPONY
1st Gear Member

I love your mags, they would lookgreat on my satin sliver vert. :-)
black on white is great.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:53 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Looks nice
Old 03-31-2007, 01:22 AM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Looks Great!! The Eibach Pro Kit will make it even sweeter, btw what are you performance mods again? And You should be proud of your 6er not telling people that you have an 8 under the hood.

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

thanks much! heres the plans! as far as what happens next....eibach pro kit.........then cdc chin spoiler........tint overslays for the lights all around ( i dont like the smoked covers, i have the rears and they dont fit plush once so ever) then either rear window black louvers or save for cdc black shaker OR get a roushe or boss scoop, painted black to even out the black'n white...black on the hood, black out on the back, black on the side and that should be all even......compliments and suggestions always welcome! i just cant wait to drop it, rims and a drop set the car off imo the most! pics dont do my car any justice just as any indication how amazing it looks! im so suprised how beefy the tread is on my tires! and o my!..the 255s are big! i thought they wouldnt stick out! i want a mean look, i cant imagine 265s! i have 255x45 yokohama avs sports! i love em! a little loud on the highway tho! hahah, but meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaan! i got compliments from a 360 spyder owner last night , he got out of his car as we were waiting on a train to talk about my car! then a drunk dude at 711 who had a 427 superjet and mach 1 back in the day ! he asked if my car was a 6 tho and i was like no, its 4.6 running just a single exhaust for now, waiting on the duals! lol he believe me! anyways, i as far as supension goes, how much shoud i pay for install and aligment...my friend has a shop will install the springs for 40 pr hour, so like 80 bucks , but what about alighment? thanks MF'ers ( mustangs forumers , lol not mf'ers what u think!)
Old 03-31-2007, 04:10 AM
ShawnSharp

I have those same wheels and no one can understand how amazing they are until they see them in person.....You should get the pony caps, makes them look even better.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:13 AM
BatStallion

lookin mighty sharp!...I hope lowering doesnt cause clearance issues with those deep dish on the front but it'll look great. Ilke the black on black over the black on white but I'm still a dead sucker for chrome...maybe that blackout panel between the tail lights?...it is amazing how much better these cars look with a serious set of rims...two thumbs up!
Old 04-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Rnstanger
2nd Gear Member

looks good. now get those eibachs on there!
Old 04-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Buckman
3rd Gear Member

Looks great!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

i wanna go black on my grille, would should i do for grille? stock? spray the one i have now black and leave the pony or order a black billet or what? i need ur input buckman!
ORIGINAL: Buckman

Looks great!