Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just ordered GT rear bumper and rockers

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 02:11 AM
sixbanger06
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Just ordered GT rear bumper and rockers

I ordered from the website www.newtakeoff.comon Saturday and they have not emailed me or called me so I am assuming they have them available. They have it available in the dropdown list when I added them to my cart, and it didnt say anything about calling for availability. Maybe they got some in since then?
Old 04-03-2007, 11:07 AM
tedBalog
2nd Gear Member

I've bought everything I have from ninosport so far. They tell you which colors are not-avail before you buy, right in the drop down box.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:23 PM
sixbanger06
1st Gear Member

So I called newtakeoff.com and asked about my order because I had not gotten anything saying it had shipped. The guy said that the Winveil Blue rear bumpers and Rocker panels are on backorder. So, I told him to just cancel the order because I was just going to order them from somewhere else because I didnt want to wait. He said ok, and then he told me that every place on the internet that sells the takeoff parts gets them from him, he said no matter where you order from, its going to ship from his place. He told me v6mustangstuff, ninosport, they all go through him. Is this true? Or do you think he was just saying this? I know ninosport tells you right when your ordering if they have any in stock, and they DO for this color, so I just ordered through them.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
spooky
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sixbanger06

So I called newtakeoff.com and asked about my order because I had not gotten anything saying it had shipped. The guy said that the Winveil Blue rear bumpers and Rocker panels are on backorder. So, I told him to just cancel the order because I was just going to order them from somewhere else because I didnt want to wait. He said ok, and then he told me that every place on the internet that sells the takeoff parts gets them from him, he said no matter where you order from, its going to ship from his place. He told me v6mustangstuff, ninosport, they all go through him. Is this true? Or do you think he was just saying this? I know ninosport tells you right when your ordering if they have any in stock, and they DO for this color, so I just ordered through them.
sorry to hear you're having a tough time getting the parts. i'm having the same experience getting black rocker panels. the person i went thru has not contacted me or replied to any of my e-mails. i think i've just been screwed out of a $100. [&o]
Old 04-03-2007, 07:14 PM
sixbanger06
1st Gear Member

Where did you order them from?