Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Default RE: TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)

ORIGINAL: pat6674u

Then switch and stop bitchin!
+1

If you're only purpose is to please people than life is gonna suck for you. Their will always be people who will hate! Stop bitchin and get your GT, you clearly have some insecurities and think a bigger engine will help.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:17 AM
S1ckStang
2nd Gear Member

yea really +1

your always gonna get hated on if u have a 6 the 8s will soemtimes hate on you if you get an 8 the bigger 8s will hate n 10s will. no one will always like you. if you cant deal with that you have an inner complex lol. ok no offense but research mroe about turbos or s/c because if you just slap one on you gonna blow you block. ok sorry dont mean to offend.

as for your question they are right there is no TT kit so far. def turbo has been showin more gains but s/c is another option.either way even if u find a s/c kit for 4 grand u mitew wanna get it installed n def gonna need a tune. so your lookin at 6 grand easy.so maybe you should jsut upgrade to a gt if you want. if you do then s/c that with a saleen series VI they are a roots type and provide a nice look with good gains. or the roush chargers are nice.either way not gonna be cheap. so if itrs respect you want then i think a mroe modded car thats sick will give it to you i.e. the turboed 6. anyone can buy a gt n throw an exhaust on. but to build an underdog to beat the gt is a true resoectable feat.and if you question your 6 roots then go look at these guys. www.supersixmotorsports.com they r good in fact they r doin it on all motor with just spray. so fewer cyinders isn't less power.

good luck wit ur decision. and go with what will make u happy not wat ppl will like.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:55 AM
drivingperson
1st Gear Member

switchin wont add inches to your d*ck, just keep that in mind
Old 04-29-2007, 10:40 AM
06SaLeEn
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 05MineralGreyMustang

i made up my mind , Im BUYER a "GT" I can't take this any more .. i didnt want a 6 in the first place... it was all the bank would give me !!! **** happens....

But it's time to get a GT ..... even tho there is some v6's pushing 400hp You still dont get the respect you deserve with a V6.
I love my car , And im not trying to make any one mad im also a v6 4.0 , But i guess these car where just not ment to go over 250hp...N/.A

Now with a GT Stock is 260 RWHP ... With just a CAI AND INTAKE AND TUNE ITS AT 300HP ....?
Add a Turbo to that it can make 500hp...!!!

Im sick of this i switch to GT ...

Just to clue you in. A CAI and Tune will not get you to 300 rwhp on a new GT, I dont care what you read!
You put a turbo and get to 500 rwhp (I assume thats what you meant) BOOM. Also its a waste of money to get a CAI and tune then turn around and get a Turbo.
Also If you only have 4k to spend now and the bank would not give you the money for the loan then, what makes now any different. Save your money! 4k would not get you a turbo in a GT! 5K for the kit, 1200 for the install, 700 for tuning, 500 for gauges and install. 7400k give or take!
I think the V6 get respect, put 4k in your V6 and your more than likely running with the new edge gt, thats pretty sweet! There are some really fast V6 in here, so try not to knock them to hard!
Old 04-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

Chicks dont care if a V6 or a V8!
Old 04-29-2007, 02:48 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

with the money it's gonna cost you to trade in your car, buy a gt, get a turbo kit (which seem to cost more for the gt actually) and get it installed with all the necessities, you could have a built block/tranny on your six with the ph kit or a procharger or something and make way more than what the gt's are making with turbo kits safely. If YOU really want the 8 and you can afford it, go for it. Don't do it for other people though.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:26 PM
deutscherstang
I ♥ Acer

woah woah woah...you put all of this in your car:
FlowMaster 40 Series
Jba Shorty Headers
Diablo Tune 93
Aem Cold Air Intake
Indash dual tv-dvd-cd 7inch
20' inch ADR Rims

which is at least 2000 bucks in your car im assuming and your willing to just be like whatever im getting a GT...apparently you have a lot of money to go around spending
and w/ a tune and cai in the gt youde be looking at maybe 285
Old 04-29-2007, 06:07 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dwisforme05

hahaha sucka' you just got served.
thanks for being so helpful cameron hahahahha
Old 04-29-2007, 06:50 PM
jaded seconds
3rd Gear Member

lol this dude just got pwned! he definately has some issues he has to work on.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:23 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05MineralGreyMustang

i made up my mind , Im BUYER a "GT" I can't take this any more .. i didnt want a 6 in the first place... it was all the bank would give me !!! **** happens....

But it's time to get a GT ..... even tho there is some v6's pushing 400hp You still dont get the respect you deserve with a V6.
I love my car , And im not trying to make any one mad im also a v6 4.0 , But i guess these car where just not ment to go over 250hp...N/.A

Now with a GT Stock is 260 RWHP ... With just a CAI AND INTAKE AND TUNE ITS AT 300HP ....?
Add a Turbo to that it can make 500hp...!!!

Im sick of this i switch to GT ...
I get respect with my little V6 from various car enthusiasts.

Quick Reply: TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)