Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke
I get respect with my little V6 from various car enthusiasts.
Lol, most people that run in the 11s do.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:06 AM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

Well, come on here, guys.. there have been numerous posts on the forums with guys saying "I'm switching to the GT", or "I went to the dealer, and it would only be $100 more a month for a GT", etc.. and everyone else seems supportive of them.

This is no different. Some guys see the advantage and savings of modifying a 6 to compete with a GT, and other guys view the GT as an advantage because it's a better starting point..the argument can go on and on.

Bottom line, MineralGrey is staying in the 'Stang family, and if he wants a GT, then fine...

I don't get the comments about how he's "trying to increase is d___ size" by getting a GT. By that logic, all of our "FI Heroes" on this site are not packing heat in the nether regions. And John Holmes drives a Civic.

Anyways, congratulations man.. I hope you find a good deal on a GT.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:10 AM
fazm
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanICON

Well, come on here, guys.. there have been numerous posts on the forums with guys saying "I'm switching to the GT", or "I went to the dealer, and it would only be $100 more a month for a GT", etc.. and everyone else seems supportive of them.

This is no different. Some guys see the advantage and savings of modifying a 6 to compete with a GT, and other guys view the GT as an advantage because it's a better starting point..the argument can go on and on.

Bottom line, MineralGrey is staying in the 'Stang family, and if he wants a GT, then fine...

I don't get the comments about how he's "trying to increase is d___ size" by getting a GT. By that logic, all of our "FI Heroes" on this site are not packing heat in the nether regions. And John Holmes drives a Civic.

but with the turbo my dick grew 3 inches (to a total of 3.1) and i started gettin laid.

/sarcasm
Old 04-30-2007, 03:35 AM
drivingperson
1st Gear Member

im not going to let him sell his soul to a GT, it is entirely in my best interest to do everything i can to make sure he doesnt get a GT. im not going to sleep until he decides to keep his v6
Old 04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
GNARLY PONY
1st Gear Member

Congratulations on your time Rygen, Amazing!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

hahahahahahaha
ORIGINAL: fazm

ORIGINAL: AmericanICON

but with the turbo my dick grew 3 inches (to a total of 3.1) and i started gettin laid.

/sarcasm
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 PM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GNARLY PONY

Congratulations on your time Rygen, Amazing!
+1 [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 05-07-2007, 01:18 AM
05MineralGreyMustang
1st Gear Member

Alot , of you are right.... but you gotta to admit , unless you pop the hood of a V6 Twin turbo or V6 SC ... You still dont get the respect a GT , Get's

Dont take effensifley my god i Fu...cking

I own a V6 TOO ....

DONT FORGET THAT!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:38 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

you get mad respect when you rape the **** out of them.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:41 AM
fazm
5th Gear Member

i had a good groupoff ppl lookin at my car after my 12.0 run, and a lot of "oh and that was with a v6?"

there was a s197 gt there on friday as well, 11psi, running 12.4-12.7

Quick Reply: TWIN TURBO 4.0 (Need Info)