Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Yet more V6 Mustang hate.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 04:23 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Yet more V6 Mustang hate.....

screw em! speaking of vette's, why is it that everytime I see one driving down the road, their parking lights are always on? is this a vette thing? f****ng machismo thing I guess.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Stang_Heritage07
2nd Gear Member

yesterday I got a ton of stang hate - there I was taking care of my car washing it and the like and here comes this Z28 punk w/ pretty nice exhaust I will admit. this is at one of those manual wash places, so he gives it a few revs...decent sounding, but nothing like a stang. So then he walks by my car and immediately looks down at the bumper trying to see if there is dual exhaust or not (not knowing he could just look up and see if it said GT on it) and then he starts laughing
sad part is after he was done and leaving his alley for his carwash, he tried to exit quickly to show off and hit his driver side mirror on the brick haha
hooray mustang
Old 06-01-2007, 04:58 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

You missed the obvious point... you have a beautiful loving wife... these guys were alone..
because if he was single, his v6 should be able to mop the floor with a vette
Old 06-01-2007, 04:59 PM
mustangman02232
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mdg

screw em! speaking of vette's, why is it that everytime I see one driving down the road, their parking lights are always on? is this a vette thing? f****ng machismo thing I guess.
GMs have had running lights since 1996
Old 06-01-2007, 05:33 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

They probably have small "equipment"......
Old 06-01-2007, 05:51 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

That one guys sounds like a real loser. He can't even tell the difference between a V6, GT and a Shelby. Probably doesn't even know how to drive his Vette. You got the better deal...nice car, wife, knowledge and a good attitude
Old 06-01-2007, 08:59 PM
sonic245
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the support everyone. It just amazes me how much hatred these cars generate. The other day a late model TA flipped me off as he was coming towards me! I laughed and waved nicely. Also I was listening to Collin Cowherd on ESPN radio the other day and he brought up a good point. He said 9 out of every 10 Vette drivers has a moustache. I'll be damned if it isn't true!!!! Both these guys did!!
Old 06-01-2007, 10:46 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

When something attracts as much admiration/passion as our stangs do... there will be an equal amount of hatred or negativity towards them. Just a basic fact of life.

I would not let it bother you. All of the times people take time out of their day to compliment our cars makes it equal out.

I didn't buy this car for anyone but me. It's my car.. something I have wanted for a very long time. I'm not going to let strangers or uninformed people take that away from me.

ORIGINAL: sonic245

Thanks for the support everyone. It just amazes me how much hatred these cars generate. The other day a late model TA flipped me off as he was coming towards me! I laughed and waved nicely. Also I was listening to Collin Cowherd on ESPN radio the other day and he brought up a good point. He said 9 out of every 10 Vette drivers has a moustache. I'll be damned if it isn't true!!!! Both these guys did!!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:13 PM
2007Grabber
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sonic245

Not only do 9 out of 10 Vette owners have a mustache, 9 out of 10 queers do too. That way there's no mistaking their lover for a woman when they're giving each other B.J.s. LOL!
Sonic, Don't worry about the douchebag that was there, I GO to a cruise in every Sunday and there are about 7 or 8 GTO owners that all talk crap about my Mustang...Funny thing is, the spectators walk right by their beefed up cavaliers (4 of them are almost exactly alike with the burnt orange paint)and get lost in my Mustang. Who wouldn't though.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:33 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

So was that shrimp's gold chain blinding him from noticing what kind of Mustang you own? Then again, just like anyone with an expensive sports car, they usually have to rub it in that they have one. Most times, it seems, older guys with exotic/flashy/expensive stuff are usually pretty down to earth, I guess it's the old "been there, done that" and they just wake up happy and realize all their hard work has paid off.
So were they matching "His & Her" 'Vettes?

Quick Reply: Yet more V6 Mustang hate.....