Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Question about a car at the recent MRT open house.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:15 PM
kuli
1st Gear Member

Default Question about a car at the recent MRT open house.

Hi guys,

To all that attended the MRT open house last month in Plymouth I have a question for you. Does anyone remember the black Mustang (LOUD!) GT that was parked up against the building near the garage door? It was all black, with big wheels, and looked like an upgraded stereo head unit. Anyway.... What body kit was this???? I noticed how it looked a little wider than any other body kit I've seen, and I liked how the window louvers were actually molded into the body (body work obviously done). I am just curious to know who's car this was and what body kit this was (or perhaps just custom body work done by a shop).

Thanks!

Steve
Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Question about a car at the recent MRT open house.

ORIGINAL: kuli

Hi guys,

To all that attended the MRT open house last month in Plymouth I have a question for you. Does anyone remember the black Mustang (LOUD!) GT that was parked up against the building near the garage door? It was all black, with big wheels, and looked like an upgraded stereo head unit. Anyway.... What body kit was this???? I noticed how it looked a little wider than any other body kit I've seen, and I liked how the window louvers were actually molded into the body (body work obviously done). I am just curious to know who's car this was and what body kit this was (or perhaps just custom body work done by a shop).

Thanks!

Steve
I'm guessing your talking about the Sixty-Nine Boss...

sorry... that's the only picture I have of it...

It's not a body kit that you can buy... I'm not sure what the status of it is but it was supposed to be some thing that would be available at Ford dealers...
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Picture of the Kenny Brown car...

Old 06-20-2007, 11:34 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Yes John is correct! That is the Boss Sixty Nine car! John where was that pic taken at?
Old 06-20-2007, 11:48 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1BADD05

Yes John is correct! That is the Boss Sixty Nine car! John where was that pic taken at?
come on.. you should recognize the back ground.... LOL! It was at YOUR show last summer! Nick showed up in the afternoon with it... (his sister is walking behind my car..)
Old 06-20-2007, 11:56 PM
platnumheart666
1st Gear Member

Just read "If you are interested you can get street to full competition versions of the Boss 69 CSR by contacting Kenny Brown who will be building them on an indvidual customer basis. Otherwise you can also contact KB and just get whatever parts that you see on this car for yours!" Always something else to buy or at least dream of...http://www.muscularmustangs.com/archives05.php
Old 06-21-2007, 03:09 AM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

The black car was on the cover for Mustang Enthusiast, Dec. 05 or Jan. 06... I think. I have the issue at home.

I'm at work right now.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
kuli
1st Gear Member

Thanks guys. That car is incredible! Is the owner on the boards here?
Old 06-21-2007, 07:02 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Holy Christ! That's bueatiful!

ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: kuli

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Steve
I'm guessing your talking about the Sixty-Nine Boss...

sorry... that's the only picture I have of it...

It's not a body kit that you can buy... I'm not sure what the status of it is but it was supposed to be some thing that would be available at Ford dealers...
Old 06-24-2007, 03:12 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

that car is amazing. wow. sounded great too!

Quick Reply: Question about a car at the recent MRT open house.