Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

mistreated at the car wash

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 02:18 AM
proper
2nd Gear Member

Default mistreated at the car wash

so yeah today decided to wash my stang... havent used it for the day so i drive to the local car wash which is like couple blocks away.... after they finished vacuming the interior... all of a sudden i heard a loud rev.. and i recongize my car and they were reving my engine! they prolly did it like 6 times! my friend said its bad to rev the engine especially when it hasnt been warmed up... i did like a 2 minute drive cuz the car wash was right there to my house... i was soo mad.. i didnt do anything cuz they probably wouldve messed with it more if i started a scene... never going to that car wash again!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:35 AM
craezjo
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: mistreated at the car wash

that happens to me all the time. they rev it twice and it really doesnt bother me i used to have a borla exhuast, and they use love doin it. but i have yet to bring my gt to a car wash
Old 07-25-2007, 02:52 AM
OIIIIO
4th Gear Member

I would have reported those punks to their boss if I were you.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:38 AM
proper
2nd Gear Member

i think from now on im washing my own car
Old 07-25-2007, 07:18 AM
banka87
4th Gear Member

I got an oil change the other day...The middleaged guy got it in it, came off the clutch and had this OH MY GOD look on his face haha
Old 07-25-2007, 08:46 AM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

This kind of stuff makes me so FREAKING MAD even just to read it.

WHY in god's name would anyone do that to someone else's property......I would have walked in there, grabbed my keys and left with out paying. If they gave me **** I would have beat the living hell out of them and taugh them to respect other people things.....GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I dont let anyone touch my car except the dealership and even then I watch them carefully.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:10 AM
takotruckin
2nd Gear Member

are you guys telling me that if you were a young guy (16-20) working at a car wash, and a badass car came through, that you wouldnt hit the gas a couple of times? give me a break, they just wanted to hear the beast, its not like the pulled a ferris buellers day off in the thing.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: takotruckin

are you guys telling me that if you were a young guy (16-20) working at a car wash, and a badass car came through, that you wouldnt hit the gas a couple of times? give me a break, they just wanted to hear the beast, its not like the pulled a ferris buellers day off in the thing.

I think that is B.S man.....Regardless of age they are working for a company and they represent that company. They should show 100% respect for their clients and not **** with O.P.P (Other peoples property) [&:]

They are there to clean vehicles, not play with them
Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 AM
acrokat
2nd Gear Member

This is exactily why I do not take my stang to a car wash. I hand wash every time.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:01 PM
mdg
4th Gear Member

what did you expect? it's a carwash! besides, it's not like they did burnouts or anything. your car will be fine. also, avoid carwashes!!

Quick Reply: mistreated at the car wash