Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I had an accident today and my tire smushed in...HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 08:40 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I had an accident today and my tire smushed in...HELP!

ORIGINAL: ezell504

ORIGINAL: dotsonian

Take it in ASAP. With that much movement,there are a lot of things that could be messed up and on the verge of catastrophic failure.

As for the bent bar, it could also be the panhard bar and it is closer to the axle than the sway bar. It controls left/rightalignment of the axle.

You said one side is in a few inches, is the other side out just as much?
No, the other side is the same, just that one wheel is in 3-4 inches. I had that bar straightened out today and the car drives fine. As if it were new. The guy didnt have insurance so i got his info and will contact him tomorrow. He was rushing to the hospital because his wife was in labor. I feel sorry for the guy. not that he hit me but because he will never forget that day.

As for all you Mustang Lovers, I thank you for the Love and support. I really appreciate it.

haha....no offense but i hope he gave the right information since he didnt have insurance and second he shouldnt be drivng without insurance, so i would file a report with the cops and let them know of it and give them all the info u have.....dont let ppl take you for grated...i learnt that much :-) good luck!