Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New Guy..with first mustant =D

Old 08-31-2007, 06:30 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: New Guy..with first mustant =D

ORIGINAL: ArcticFrog

I think you got a great deal! Mine was $23xxx brand new (a year ago and its an 07)but that price included a moonroof and leather interior ( I hated the cloth interior it had and we were sending it out for the moonroof anyway and the same shop doescustom leather among other mods for the dealership,so I had both done at once). Anyway, with the low mileage and existing mods you got it may not have been a steal but it's definitely a good deal!

I'm glad to see another new stang with a sunroof....I don't see many at all and I love mine. It's open all the time unless it's raining.

ETA: siggy pic is b4 the moonroof install. Just so you don't think your eyes are playing tricks on you. I had the car for 2 days before I had to tell her goodbye for a week for the first modsso I was taking pics before she left!
Let's see some more pictures of your moon roof.
I had an '82 GT that had T-Tops.....loved it!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:37 PM
ArcticFrog
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07 Stang

Let's see some more pictures of your moon roof.
I had an '82 GT that had T-Tops.....loved it!
It's all archived here in the forum: https://mustangforums.com/m_1898557/...tm.htm#1898599
Old 08-31-2007, 06:41 PM
SeanoStang
4th Gear Member

ive got dual with soundclips
Old 08-31-2007, 06:42 PM
SeanoStang
4th Gear Member

here it is

https://mustangforums.com/m_3726811/tm.htm
Old 08-31-2007, 10:54 PM
bds95stang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ArcticFrog

I think you got a great deal! Mine was $23xxx brand new (a year ago and its an 07)but that price included a moonroof and leather interior ( I hated the cloth interior it had and we were sending it out for the moonroof anyway and the same shop doescustom leather among other mods for the dealership,so I had both done at once). Anyway, with the low mileage and existing mods you got it may not have been a steal but it's definitely a good deal!

I'm glad to see another new stang with a sunroof....I don't see many at all and I love mine. It's open all the time unless it's raining.

ETA: siggy pic is b4 the moonroof install. Just so you don't think your eyes are playing tricks on you. I had the car for 2 days before I had to tell her goodbye for a week for the first modsso I was taking pics before she left!

im also glad to see someone else with a moonroof..untill i saw my car i had never seen one in a mustang before!

i also think i got a fair deal on my car..it wasnt a steal but it was well worth the money at least

question for all of you v6er's...what kind of gas mileage are you getting?..i filled up this morning..drove 90 miles or so..filled back up..only cost me 10 bucks at 2.89 a gallon..which was 3.3 gallons..used my cell phone calculator and figured it out to be about 27.6 MPG!!..i wasnt expecting it to be that high!!..i was trying all day to be light on the gas and shift a lil early to keep rpms down..and it looks like it worked well..anybody else get mileage this good or better?
Old 08-31-2007, 11:28 PM
optras
2nd Gear Member

I get about 27 highway and I push it occasionally when there's a straightaway with no traffic (maybe for 30 seconds once an hour) it's also an auto, so yeah-you're about right with 28. You probably want to do close to a full tank before you fill up to be more accurate but you've got a good idea for what it is now.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:54 PM
djl0657
2nd Gear Member

I have the GT take off on my convertible and love it. It was an easy swap, a guy on the GT side of the forum sent me the muffler for shipping only and it sounds great. Great buy on your car, sharp,