Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New Guy, New V6

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 11:00 AM
p51mstg
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: New Guy, New V6

ORIGINAL: VictoriaRR

ORIGINAL: Dirty Jersey Mustang

Thanks for the links, I really like the 3D carbon body kit, I was actually thinkin about getting it before but it's a little pricey. Do you know of anywhere to get the gt500 spoiler painted?
Welcome!

You can get it here... not the real thing, but it is an OEM certified replacement part. It's the Spoiler Store on Ebay... $150 painted or $79 unpainted.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/PAINTED-FORD-SHEL...QQcmdZViewItem

I don't have it, but there are a couple of guys around here that do and they're happy with it.

Oh, you had to show me the Shelby one, didn't ya?!?!?! [sm=drooldude.gif] I got a GT-style spoiler from the same companyand have been very happy with it (until NOW). Service and paint job were excellent.

I really like the Silverhorse Racing window louvers, too
http://www.silverhorseracing.com/web...ategory_id=255
Old 09-13-2007, 02:37 PM
optras
2nd Gear Member

well just keep in mind that in 20 years, if your car is in that good of condition, it'll probably worth 5x more than it is now. Those GT's? The ones that are left will be worth little more than scrap.
Old 09-13-2007, 04:56 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: redcobrasc

Yeah , I was very surprised at some of the remarks I would get, like how I paid over MSRP or with some bolt-on's for their GT's that their car would be faster then mine.

WTF is wrong with some of those GT'ers , it seems if it's not a GT you ain't Chit!

Or you get some GT'ers who change the front end and rear spoiler to look like a Cobraand post picts. and ask if they should put the snake's on or stripe it like the GT500.

People could do what ever they want with their car's and not worry or care what anybody thinks, after all its their car and their payment.

On a happy note, I really like my Vert with it's style and performance. The only problem is that my WIFE likes it just as well that she made it her DD. I wonder if I put on GT emblem's on the Vert would I get Flamed by GT'ers. HA,HA,HA.[sm=chairshot.gif]
Not everyone can say they havea Shelby GT500...but you can. Like the other guy said, you're car will be worth something in the future...possibly more than you paid *wink wink*. The GTs and the V6s won't

Enjoy your car...we're jealous