Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I GOT RAPED

Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I GOT RAPED

ORIGINAL: 157db

ORIGINAL: alsoknownazg

"the agony of the 6er" []
Never heard that one before.
Thats a quotable Quote for around here.
yeah, seems to come from soemone who wanted a double bacon cheeseburger but chose a turkey sandwich and is dissapointed that it doesnt taste like the burger.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Upgrade to an 8 cylinder later ftw! Unless ur already happy w/the 4.0's power. Not everyone cares about how much hp they have. But most Americanowningsports car people do.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:40 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

I see my stang as a good looking cruise car, and it also my DD to and from college. Its got a little go like every here seems to agree, but it isn't a drag racer. You wanna beat that soccer mom and her SUV to that lane merge ahead? This will get you there. Meet a wannabe ricer at a red light? This will make things interesting. Meet a Stang GT, a Vette, or some supercar at a red light? Please.

There will always be faster cars, and frankly, I'm sick of the GT obsession this board seems to have, and I've only been here for a couple weeks. We all are united by one thing, and that is the fact that all of our cars have a little shiny pony on the front, and it angers me that everyone likes to forget that. The way I see it, when I graduate and get my favorite car in the whole world, a Vette Z06, I'll be able to blow just about everyone's doors off, but there will still be faster....

So a wag of my finger to those who complain about V6 power and wanting to smoke every car in sight.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:55 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kngdaka

I see my stang as a good looking cruise car, and it also my DD to and from college. Its got a little go like every here seems to agree, but it isn't a drag racer. You wanna beat that soccer mom and her SUV to that lane merge ahead? This will get you there. Meet a wannabe ricer at a red light? This will make things interesting. Meet a Stang GT, a Vette, or some supercar at a red light? Please.

There will always be faster cars, and frankly, I'm sick of the GT obsession this board seems to have, and I've only been here for a couple weeks. We all are united by one thing, and that is the fact that all of our cars have a little shiny pony on the front, and it angers me that everyone likes to forget that. The way I see it, when I graduate and get my favorite car in the whole world, a Vette Z06, I'll be able to blow just about everyone's doors off, but there will still be faster....

So a wag of my finger to those who complain about V6 power and wanting to smoke every car in sight.
U get an insurance quote for that yet? I here there supposed to be hell if ur under 30yrs old.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

my favorite car in the world is a PAID car. payments are a B*TCH!!![:@]
Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SteelStang05

ORIGINAL: kngdaka

U get an insurance quote for that yet? I here there supposed to be hell if ur under 30yrs old.
Yeah, insurance was supposed to be hell for this car, but at $780 every 6 months I can't complain. I have as much discounts State Farm offers to a kid my age.

As for the insurance on a vette, that a whole new ballgame, probably going to be between 5 and 10 grand. But well worth it, for that car is the only other car I want within reason!

spelling edit
Old 10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Holy crap. $780 a month for insurance? You have got to be kidding me. You mean $780 for 6 months right?

To OP: A V6 Mustang is a very quick, good looking, piece of American Muscle. Is it as fast as a GT? No. Does it sound like a GT? No. Does it cost $10,000 dollars less than a GT? YES! With $10,000 you can make a V6 faster, and look better than a stock GT, and with the right setup you can get it to sound similiar to a GT. There will always be faster cars, and you never know if the person racing you has spent $15k under the hood, or has 15 years of racing experience either. **** happens, be thankful for what you have and use your head and imagination to make your 6er better.

I for one would rather have a modded 6 than a stock GT.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

i plan on adding dragon stickers....that should help me smoke a GT......[8D]. then i wont have to buy one....hehe.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Dragon stickers? Everyone knows the best bang for buck stickers are Panda and Koala Bears.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

ha.....whatever stickers/decals makes my car faster, i'm all for it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I GOT RAPED