Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Californians Enter Here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:06 PM
06jalmustang

Default RE: Californians Enter Here!

Iam stationed at Beale AFB, its close to Roseville.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Ken04
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sancho805

ORIGINAL: hataap

I go to school at Cal in the bay area, but am originally from the sacramento area.
yeah, i figured you went to cal based on your sig.......i guess we'll be on oposite sides when usc plays cal later this season. should be an awesome game. too bad they lost to osu so that sc could've been the one to give em their first loss.....hehehe [8D].
I grew up in Santa Paula, know it ? My first Mustang ever I got while I was a senior in high school. A 67 GT, 390 4 speed, blue with the C stripe. Loved that car, probably shouldn't have totalled it.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ken04

I grew up in Santa Paula, know it ? My first Mustang ever I got while I was a senior in high school. A 67 GT, 390 4 speed, blue with the C stripe. Loved that car, probably shouldn't have totalled it.
ha.....sure i know it.......i'm from camarillo. sorry bout your ride, i'm sure its spirit is alive and well [8D].
Old 10-18-2007, 02:35 PM
VictoriaRR
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ken04

ha.....sure i know it.......i'm from camarillo. sorry bout your ride, i'm sure its spirit is alive and well [8D].
Yeah I'm sure it's running freely in Mustang heaven. When you get there someday, you will be reunited.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:20 PM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

Manteca area, around Stockton/Modesto
Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Epsom

Riverside, CA just got my baby back from the dealer yesterday. I got a look at all the mark-ups at fritts ford....whoa....shelby gt was like 45k way too much...
Old 10-18-2007, 08:40 PM
bharp1307

east bayy, san ramon
Old 10-18-2007, 10:11 PM
hataap
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06jalmustang

I am stationed at Beale AFB, its close to Roseville.
06jalmustang

I live in the Yuba City/Live Oak area...really close by..haha
Old 10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
hataap
3rd Gear Member

I go to school at Cal in the bay area, but am originally from the sacramento area.
yeah, i figured you went to cal based on your sig.......i guess we'll be on oposite sides when usc plays cal later this season. should be an awesome game. too bad they lost to osu so that sc could've been the one to give em their first loss.....hehehe [8D].
haha, yea...i am actually a student athletic trainer for our football team. But yea man, the Cal U$C game should be pretty intense. And I would take a loss to OSU over a loss to Stanfurd (intentionally misspelled...they are our rivals) any day. If I recall correctly, the trojans lost to OSU last yr too..haha
Old 10-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

haha, yea...i am actually a student athletic trainer for our football team. But yea man, the Cal U$C game should be pretty intense. And I would take a loss to OSU over a loss to Stanfurd (intentionally misspelled...they are our rivals) any day. If I recall correctly, the trojans lost to OSU last yr too..haha
yeah, i know. damn those stinky little beavers...haha. i was actually up at standford a month ago. my friend lives and works their but he didnt attend the school. he's actually a cal football fan too, ironic huh. he backs all UC schools since he's a UCSD grad. i'm CSULB alumni but been a trojan football fan since i was a wee pup....[8D]. pretty cool that ur a trainer for the team. i remember when my JC football trainer hurt me more than helped me when i got banged up [&:].....i'm sure you guys do a much better job at the D-1 level though......good luck!

Quick Reply: Californians Enter Here!