Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

hey need an opinion

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
07Thorobrd
1st Gear Member

Default RE: hey need an opinion

Im not a big fan of the rocker stripes. i would take them off. besides if you have a white car it would def look cleaner w/o them. but thats just my opinion
Old 10-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Sublimey
1st Gear Member

I had mine removed before I took delivery of my car. I prefer the cleaner/streamlined look...but that it just my humble opinion. It all comes down to what your tastes are. Either way you have a nice lookin' car.

Old 10-17-2007, 10:20 PM
iTz x HaVoK

Hey thanx for the opinions guys, i was actually thinking about taking off the rocker and putting some race stripes on it maybe a gray, but i appreciate all the opinions i know its gonna come down to whatever i like in the end but i always love the opinions.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:22 PM
iTz x HaVoK

Godi just love all the different things that u can do with a mustang to make it unique and ur own, i love all the different styles everyones got out there.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:33 PM
hataap
3rd Gear Member

im a fan of the stripe.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:36 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

I like the Rocker Stripe. Asking this question on here is like asking what Mustang is your favorite color.....it's all about personal opinions.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

RE: hey need an opinion

One thing is for sure, put this as the title to your post and I guarantee responses! lol
Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 AM
chrisdbassplayer
2nd Gear Member

When we went to buy our mustang, we were not sure if we liked the stripe or not. The dealer said they are easy to remove and said they would remove it if decided we didnt like it. We drove it all weekend took some pictures asked some friends and some folks on here. We decided they grew on us and decided to keep them. But the best adviceI recieved from some folks on the forums, was this, its your ride andyour the one that has to look at it and drive it. So do what suits you best, whether you keep them or get rid of them...
Old 10-18-2007, 10:43 AM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

That's what I did.. I had them for almost a year.. loved them.. and just wolke up the other day and didn't like them anymnore. What's great about it is that my car looks very different to me now (nice to have some change).. and it was a free mod!

I say leave it on and get a feel for the car.

ORIGINAL: chrisdbassplayer

When we went to buy our mustang, we were not sure if we liked the stripe or not. The dealer said they are easy to remove and said they would remove it if decided we didnt like it. We drove it all weekend took some pictures asked some friends and some folks on here. We decided they grew on us and decided to keep them. But the best adviceI recieved from some folks on the forums, was this, its your ride andyour the one that has to look at it and drive it. So do what suits you best, whether you keep them or get rid of them...
Old 10-18-2007, 10:45 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

I liked my stripe, but I thought it would look better without, and it does. I think white stangs with no rocker stripe and blue or red racing stripes look awesome.

Quick Reply: hey need an opinion