Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Upgrade to Mach 1

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 PM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Upgrade to Mach 1

ORIGINAL: cacimar

ORIGINAL: ChrisRod

I dont loose races in my sixxer, ive raced a z28 camaro, one of those v8 chargers, a boosted honda accord, and tied with a corvette.
you have an auto and you beat a Z28, charger R/T and u tied with a vette, you are full of ****. At the beginning i thought o well he wants a faster car nothing wrong with that but if you think you are gonna kill GT all day u are WRONG. Mach1 are fast but in your hands it will get pissed all the time until you learned how to drive stick shift or get an auto.
Ok.....if saying Im full of **** is your opinion then by all means say it. Im not going to sit here and argue with you to make you believe me like others on this forum will.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:58 PM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: illegalstealth

Thnx illegal, hows your ford gt going? I know why ppl hate on you, you are young and got things that the old farts can only dream of.
Its going well, cant drive it for a while!! Its been raining every day and its never been out in the rain before ><. It makes a good garage ornament tho : /
Dont wanna take it out in the rain? Yes it would make a nice garage ornament. Carefull tho, hataz are about.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:32 AM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

Ok heres the bottom line cause im tired of talking about it. Im going to get that Mach 1 tomorrow. Anybody who says Im getting it for the wrong reasons or Im going to still get beat or whatever your saying F*ck you. I dont give a damn what a bunch of pixels on my screen thinks about me or what Im doing with MY money and the car IM getting. Just everybody watch Im going to smoke Roush, thrash Saleen, and make Shelby cry and Im going to **** GT's with this Mach 1. I dont give a f*ck you believe my races or not, yes I do admit I dont know how to shift that good yet but I am practicing and I am getting better. So when I learn to shift like a pro and add more mods to the Mach 1 what are ya hataz gonna say then? All your cappin on is my not being real good at shifting and a GT with some bolt on's winning. Im doing this for every person out there with a 6 thats damn proud of it and loves their car but has to be looked down on by some ***** with a GT or even superior car. 6 are for girls? Well maybe we dont got all the money in the world to afford a GT and all that goes with it, Automatic sucks? Hell maybe some people actually DONT KNOW how to do standard yet or just want the luxury of not playing with a shifter every few seconds, like maybe change the radio station, throw in a cd or ipod, hold your gf's hand, smoke a cig, drink a soda hell something. No Im doing this for the sixxers, Im doing this for ME, Im doing this because I fell in love with Mustangs along time ago and I want to be the fastest mustang racer there ever was and by god Im not going to sit here and let some f*cker on the other side of the computer screen tell me I cant do it or I wont make it. Even with my Mach 1 Im going to hang with the sixxers FIRST ABOVE ALL OTHERS, except other Mach 1's. Im going to do my very best to make the other mach's proud of me that we own the same car. Its time that the little guys and the sixxers terroized the streets, not the GT's, not the over priced shelbys, not the pathetic roush's and sure as hell not those ugly Saleens. Ill chill with them last and only if I personally know the driver and they kool. So F*ck you guys, Im getting my Mach 1, and Im going straight to the top and when I get there Im going to be proud to say I owned a V6 Automatic as my first mustang. To all those that offered me words of encouragement and helpfull advice thank you for all your help. Especially the other Mach owners and the other sixxers out there. Its time to get out there and show people what sixxers can do, show the people what rookies can do and hell that if you believe in yourself and your car there is no limit to what you can achieve. Even beat these suppossed superior cars with a V6 AUTOMATIC. So when I do get more and more famous and start signing autographs and kissing babies Im going to send out my love to the sixxers and automatics and the Mach 1's first. Dont worry Ill get a trach going and Im going to personally invite all of the GT's, Shelby's, Saleen's, and Roushes I can find and Im going to line up all up and knock em all down. Pretty amazing that the COBRA'S are the only ones that aint complete dicks with the v8 under the hood, even the other mach owners were helpfull and supportive. So heres my deal, Im going to the top and Im gonna use this 03 Mach 1 to do it. Im going rep my mach to the fullest and the sixxers who I came from.

And kill GT's all day? No Im not going to kill them, Im going to chew em up and spit em out all day while their drivers cry. Im going to terroize vettes and their old drivers till they have heartattacks, and Im going to find me a Supra and poud it into the worlds head that that supra is NOT a super car.

Now I believe as the saying goes....Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hold On!
Old 10-25-2007, 01:39 AM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

...and I want to be the fastest mustang racer there ever was...
Steve McQueen might have something to say about that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZzXHq7gKN8
Old 10-25-2007, 05:18 AM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Ok heres the bottom line cause im tired of talking about it. Im going to get that Mach 1 tomorrow. Anybody who says Im getting it for the wrong reasons or Im going to still get beat or whatever your saying F*ck you. I dont give a damn what a bunch of pixels on my screen thinks about me or what Im doing with MY money and the car IM getting. Just everybody watch Im going to smoke Roush, thrash Saleen, and make Shelby cry and Im going to **** GT's with this Mach 1. I dont give a f*ck you believe my races or not, yes I do admit I dont know how to shift that good yet but I am practicing and I am getting better. So when I learn to shift like a pro and add more mods to the Mach 1 what are ya hataz gonna say then? All your cappin on is my not being real good at shifting and a GT with some bolt on's winning. Im doing this for every person out there with a 6 thats damn proud of it and loves their car but has to be looked down on by some ***** with a GT or even superior car. 6 are for girls? Well maybe we dont got all the money in the world to afford a GT and all that goes with it, Automatic sucks? Hell maybe some people actually DONT KNOW how to do standard yet or just want the luxury of not playing with a shifter every few seconds, like maybe change the radio station, throw in a cd or ipod, hold your gf's hand, smoke a cig, drink a soda hell something. No Im doing this for the sixxers, Im doing this for ME, Im doing this because I fell in love with Mustangs along time ago and I want to be the fastest mustang racer there ever was and by god Im not going to sit here and let some f*cker on the other side of the computer screen tell me I cant do it or I wont make it. Even with my Mach 1 Im going to hang with the sixxers FIRST ABOVE ALL OTHERS, except other Mach 1's. Im going to do my very best to make the other mach's proud of me that we own the same car. Its time that the little guys and the sixxers terroized the streets, not the GT's, not the over priced shelbys, not the pathetic roush's and sure as hell not those ugly Saleens. Ill chill with them last and only if I personally know the driver and they kool. So F*ck you guys, Im getting my Mach 1, and Im going straight to the top and when I get there Im going to be proud to say I owned a V6 Automatic as my first mustang. To all those that offered me words of encouragement and helpfull advice thank you for all your help. Especially the other Mach owners and the other sixxers out there. Its time to get out there and show people what sixxers can do, show the people what rookies can do and hell that if you believe in yourself and your car there is no limit to what you can achieve. Even beat these suppossed superior cars with a V6 AUTOMATIC. So when I do get more and more famous and start signing autographs and kissing babies Im going to send out my love to the sixxers and automatics and the Mach 1's first. Dont worry Ill get a trach going and Im going to personally invite all of the GT's, Shelby's, Saleen's, and Roushes I can find and Im going to line up all up and knock em all down. Pretty amazing that the COBRA'S are the only ones that aint complete dicks with the v8 under the hood, even the other mach owners were helpfull and supportive. So heres my deal, Im going to the top and Im gonna use this 03 Mach 1 to do it. Im going rep my mach to the fullest and the sixxers who I came from.

And kill GT's all day? No Im not going to kill them, Im going to chew em up and spit em out all day while their drivers cry. Im going to terroize vettes and their old drivers till they have heartattacks, and Im going to find me a Supra and poud it into the worlds head that that supra is NOT a super car.

Now I believe as the saying goes....Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hold On!
Once you've learned about shifting, there's something called powershifting-fastest way to shift a manual. It's good for speed, but bad on your transmission if you don't do it 100% correct.