Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GTSR Bodykit

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: GTSR Bodykit

whats up with the ricer look your going for, are you joking,hotwheels? sorry i didnt read your mod list, neons and 4k watt amp, ya you should keep the theme.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:35 AM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

wow you really have p-money on the license plate...

you are so damn cool.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
Nyjets_fan
1st Gear Member

ok serious dude theres no reason to diss my nickname, and yes its on my licsense plate, and yes i i like both the muscle and the tuner look, my dad has a mustang with the muscle car look it has my body kit and color and everything. so im going to make my different from his. plus my my body kit isscrewedup because the people that put it on screwed it too tight and it cracked but i love the muscle, and whats wrong with me having a loud system? well anyways and im hoping to paint it black too, i was hoping to find custom paint 4 it but dont know where to look
Old 11-06-2007, 06:23 AM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

Your dad served, was shot and now losing his sight... you feel he owes you something? Sad.
You should have him on your mind, not your car.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Nyjets_fan
1st Gear Member

no i dont, he has pride and it was either this or he was going to pay it off and i told him no cause it would be 20,000 and if i didnt accept it he would talk to me for months cause he would feel i dissrespected him. Also my car is not the only thing on my mind, if it was i would have took a break for college, moved out of my apartment to help my parents, and used all my savings to help them the past 4 years and i would have a gt right now, so please dont judge my character, thanx
Old 11-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

i like partsof that kit but not the spoiler or how you loose the 1/4 windows in back, and it is really expensive[&:]
Old 11-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Ken04
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nyjets_fan

no i dont, he has pride and it was either this or he was going to pay it off and i told him no cause it would be 20,000 and if i didnt accept it he would talk to me for months cause he would feel i dissrespected him. Also my car is not the only thing on my mind, if it was i would have took a break for college, moved out of my apartment to help my parents, and used all my savings to help them the past 4 years and i would have a gt right now, so please dont judge my character, thanx
good for you, you're a good son to take care of your parents like that. I got the 'pay-back' part, you loaned them money, they're paying you back.

As for mods, do what makes you happy, it's your car. You will look at it every time you come out of the house, and see it as you drive it everyday. Whatever body kit makes you happy, go with that one. There aint no rice, there aint no rat rods, it's just personal expression. Put a 6 foot wing on the back, if that's what YOU want. Your dad served and lost his sight to give you that freedom, use it. Or you'll be disrespecting your dad and what he fought for.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:13 PM
2007Grabber
2nd Gear Member

Keep the car Grabber Orange and wait for the Saleen Heritage kit to be released. You would have a Parnelli Jones Look alike!
http://www.haneymotorsport.com/Salee...%20Mustang.htm
Old 11-06-2007, 06:30 PM
samv1368
3rd Gear Member

nyjetsfan if your looking for a spoiler maybe i have a boy racer spoiler for sale, its painted black, perfect condition, pm me if your interested!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:54 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

that gtsr kit is a ton of money (5500 painted) and also, it is made of fiberglass, which is not good at all. For the bumpers you want to have urethane, which can flex. IMO the hot wheels is very rice looking and does not fit the retro look of our mustang. Try the cervinis body kit (any of them) or get a gt500 set up. Either way you cant go wrong with somethign other than the razzi (did I hear you screwed it in to your car?) [:-]

Good luck with whatever you do, and tell your dad, Thanx!

Quick Reply: GTSR Bodykit