Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

drifting the silver fox!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 02:22 AM
optras
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: drifting the silver fox!

oh and another thing I've learned: never EVER call your car "your baby" in front of your girlfriend, no matter how much you love it. I'm still hearing about that.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:19 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

drifting is not a good idea in public areas....you hit a wet spot and you are fuuuucked. even if it is not raining, you never know if there are sprinklers, etc...
Old 11-17-2007, 04:07 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

this is starting to remind me of a drifting thread started a long time ago and it wasn't pretty either....hope this doesn't go that direction with this one....
Old 11-17-2007, 03:18 PM
sopenco1
1st Gear Member

lol this thread turned out better than i expected did anyone at least see the commercial?
Old 11-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

I saw the commercial. I must say your a very ballsy person. I wouldn't even thinking about trying to drift w/my car even though it has rear upper and lower control arms and an lsd. Give me an awd car and I still wouldn't drift onthe street. Don't youread the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen? (Don't try this. Closed streets with professional driver)[&:]
Old 11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
viperrmk
3rd Gear Member

WOW...just....wow.....I'm speechless....I dont even know what to say. DO you have any idea what you are doing to your car. The fact that you actually ****in' tried it....just amazes me And then I wonder why the insurance is so damn high for people my age (16 to 19). Unfortunately the good people have to suffer with the high insurance rates as well. [>:]. And that you "saw in the movie how they did it" so you think you can do it too. WTF. W....T.....F You have a nice car man, but dont do stupid **** like that....think about it. Take it to the track, I know around here they also have drifting nights like test and tunes at the drag strip.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:45 PM
06jalmustang

Not the I am defending himdrifting his car or anything. But who saw the gt500 doing the burnout and almost losing it. I dont think one person was complaining about that video. But this guys comes along tries to drift his car once and everyone jumps on his A**. i dont really get it
Old 11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

This is about 2 minutes I'll never get back of my life....17 and studying bio....but still doesn't know that what he is doing is stupid...good luck Genius!
Old 02-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Summer pony

Dude are you out of your mind? I am the same age as you and even when Im a gilr and don't know too much about it, you are sick. I don't know where do you live but here in El Paso we have lots of idiots that race on the streets. I think as a girl that you should'n done that with you girlfriend in the car, you can kill your self if you want, but not other people. No wonder my inssurance payment is hard. If you really want to study medicine you really should stop doing those stupid things. Im mexican too, so now everybody thinks that mexicans are stupid 4 the things you do. Please dude I hope you are taking good care of you and your car. You reallyshouln't be calling your car "baby" never infront of your girlfriend. (jajaja). btw I like your flow masters. where did you buy them?
Old 02-22-2008, 09:57 PM
danbevsv6rumbler
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, just ask those "idiots" at HCM how stupid drifting is

oh wait... they'd disagree.

so do I.

Quick Reply: drifting the silver fox!