Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

MOVIE CAR BUILT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 11:19 PM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

Default MOVIE CAR BUILT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!

OBSERVE A MOVIE CAR BUILT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!
You won’t want to miss this: [/b]
Stangpede’s Live Mustang Dream Build will be featured in Fast and the Furious 4![/b]

Mustang enthusiasts and Film fanatics won’t want to miss the live action taking place at the San Diego International Auto Show on Saturday, December 29th from noon-6pm. Stangpede, one of the hottest Mustang car clubs in the nation, will join forces with the industry's leading companies to customize a 2008 Mustang GT Coupe into a full-blown show car. Watch as Stangpede takes on their toughest task yet: building a Mustang that will be featured in the Fast and the Furious 4.
Attendees can watch as this factory stock Mustang is completely disassembled and fabricated into the ultimate stang within 6 hours. Some modifications include a sleek Blow-By Racing body kit, a powerful SALEEN 302 engine with supercharger, MAC Performance exhaust system, TruFiber hood, the stylish Classic Design Concepts Glassback Roof, and much more. Stay tuned to see which Kustom Shop color they will use on this beauty!
Old 11-20-2007, 07:11 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: MOVIE CAR BUILT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!

I hope someone records this and post it on YouTube so we all can enjoy it.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:26 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

It should be done with no problem.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:19 AM
proper
2nd Gear Member

tight fast and the furious 4 ? so whats the 411 with that movie =) is this 1 going to be about muscle cars instead of imports? ahha just crossing my fingers to see if you guys wouldhave any ltitle tid bits
Old 11-20-2007, 10:24 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: proper

tight fast and the furious 4 ? so whats the 411 with that movie =) is this 1 going to be about muscle cars instead of imports? ahha just crossing my fingers to see if you guys wouldhave any ltitle tid bits
Rumor is Vin Diesel is returning to the 4th film, sporting a Grand National (one of my favorite cars of all time). Also supposed to be a Mustang, and rumored to be a Camaro RS. Will be nice to see some American muscle in the film. I also think its supposed to be filmed in South America.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:27 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

ORIGINAL: proper

Rumor is Vin Diesel is returning to the 4th film, sporting a Grand National (one of my favorite cars of all time). Also supposed to be a Mustang, and rumored to be a Camaro RS. Will be nice to see some American muscle in the film. I also think its supposed to be filmed in South America.
You are right about Vin Diesel returning to the 4th film. Paul Walker will also return which he is driving a Mustang. There will be more American Muscle than you think.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Very cool! This is what I found on it a ways back:

Source: http://movies.ign.com/articles/816/816809p1.html

August 29, 2007 - Just days after it was revealed in the trades that Universal wants to put a fourth The Fast and the Furious before cameras by March (to avoid the looming industry strikes) -- this despite not having either a script or a director ready -- comes the first casting rumors for the film.

According to the automotive consumer site Edmunds.com's Inside Line, citing sources close to the first three Fast and the Furious films, "it's rumored that the next film will reunite many characters and actors from the first three including Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson and Lucas Black."

Edmunds also claims, "Obviously the story will once again center around automotive mayhem of the most intense sort, but the rumor is that this time most of the action will be set in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil."

The site adds that the cars for the film might include a 1970 Dodge Charger (which also featured in the first film), the new Dodge Challenger, the Chevrolet Opala and perhaps a 1987 Buick GNX for Vin Diesel's character.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
proper
2nd Gear Member

super tight ! im definalty going to the event to see the mustang get built into a movie car! and damn finally a fast and the furious movie that isn'tall about imports... about time!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:48 AM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hardcoremustangs

...Some modifications include a sleek Blow-By Racing body kit, a powerful SALEEN 302 engine with supercharger, MAC Performance exhaust system, TruFiber hood, the stylish Classic Design Concepts Glassback Roof, and much more...
This is all I understood...

...Some modifications include a blaa blaa-bla blaa blaa blaa, a powerful SALEEN 302 engine with supercharger, MAC Performance exhaust system, blaa bla, bla blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa bla, and much more...
Old 11-20-2007, 10:51 AM
hardcoremustangs
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

ORIGINAL: hardcoremustangs

...Some modifications include a sleek Blow-By Racing body kit, a powerful SALEEN 302 engine with supercharger, MAC Performance exhaust system, TruFiber hood, the stylish Classic Design Concepts Glassback Roof, and much more...
This is all I understood...

...Some modifications include a blaa blaa-bla blaa blaa blaa, a powerful SALEEN 302 engine with supercharger, MAC Performance exhaust system, blaa bla, bla blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa bla, and much more...
lol

Quick Reply: MOVIE CAR BUILT IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS!