Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why is it that.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 06:41 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Why is it that.....

Quit whining. You kids are sounding like a bunch of biiiaaaches. Seriously. Just punch each-other in the virtual shoulder and make up.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:45 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Very nice contribution! I'm sure with that being said it will solve the worlds problems!

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

Quit whining. You kids are sounding like a bunch of biiiaaaches. Seriously. Just punch each-other in the virtual shoulder and make up.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:17 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

I'm still waiting. So far all I have heard is crickets.

I was sort of joking, btw.

ORIGINAL: rmays06

Very nice contribution! I'm sure with that being said it will solve the worlds problems!

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

Old 12-26-2007, 11:03 PM
elroyjetson_1978
2nd Gear Member

there sure seems to be alot of p.m.s.ing on here for a post about how it's really weird that people keep coming in here saying "I'm getting a different car what should I do" I don't care who you are or where you are if you have a stang for instance and are selling it for whatever reason and ask on a fan site for stangs what car to buy but demand no stangs you are asking to be flamed. It is a Dang fan sight. Who cares if you are buying a different car thats your choice. Enjoy what you buy. Ask your opinion questions. Take what knowledge you can get from the responses and grow up and ignore the insults. What isthis the third grade. Mrs. Smith Johnny called me a stupid idiot. Seriously y'all.How hard is it to say hey I don't like what he said and scroll past it.
I know what you were saying rmays and I agree. It's weird the what should I do posts that end in whine fests.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro

i dont see why some of you cant handle a discussion, and have to get straight to the insults all the time. if i posted a thread saying, "why do some people buy the x-charger when there are more efficient options out there?" naturally you would expect people that own the x-charger or prefer the x-charger to respond with their reasons. Since i had a thread about other possible cars what like 16 hours before this was opened up, and so did steelstang, naturally he and i are going to respond to it with our personal opinion on the matter. make sense? it should thats what a forum's for. sancho if i got in an argument with you and other members about duals being ricey or poser (not my opinion, just an example) and the thread was closed, and less than 24 hours later i opened up a thread saying, "why do people put duals on a sixer? they should stay single" you wouldn't think that was at least a little bit a reference to you?
thats not possible. duals are pure american style for a pure american classic, no way are they ricey or poser....[8D] ......hahaha, i get your example, even though its not a comparable one at all, but i still think it doesnt matter if its directed to me or anyone else thats in the same boat. its just another chance to stick by my opinions because thats the nature of a forum. hate it or love it, most people can't resisit "typing" their opinions. the key to the whole thing is to not take anything personal or let it affect your day. happy holidays .
Old 12-27-2007, 05:24 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Or in mine, sorry that YOU think this was reference to you. You've made it clear what a contributer to this forum you are and how smart you are....
You are not the only one who's done this and I will unlike other let a thread run its course. ITs slightly less than grown up to start something and shut it down because you don't like the "direction it should have went"
im not looking for an apology ron, i have no hard feelings toward you, i just want you to realize that i am not trying to start up old arguments again and that they should stop. I posted in this thread my view on your question because well you asked the question and i was one of the people that did it, so i was giving my position. I had no hostility in the post and it was completely conversational, but then once again you came out trying to insult me or make fun, which i just don't understand. i just want the aggressiveness to chill the hell out here its insane.
Old 12-31-2007, 09:45 PM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

Clay it was not directed towards you nor were you trying to start and argument, but look at your posts from others points of view!!!! Not everyone takes what others write the way they are meant.

Happy New Year all!

ORIGINAL: 8cd03gro
Or in mine, sorry that YOU think this was reference to you. You've made it clear what a contributer to this forum you are and how smart you are....
You are not the only one who's done this and I will unlike other let a thread run its course. ITs slightly less than grown up to start something and shut it down because you don't like the "direction it should have went"
im not looking for an apology ron, i have no hard feelings toward you, i just want you to realize that i am not trying to start up old arguments again and that they should stop. I posted in this thread my view on your question because well you asked the question and i was one of the people that did it, so i was giving my position. I had no hostility in the post and it was completely conversational, but then once again you came out trying to insult me or make fun, which i just don't understand. i just want the aggressiveness to chill the hell out here its insane.