Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Clutch makes strange noise from 1st to 2nd?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 PM
yodre

Default RE: Clutch makes strange noise from 1st to 2nd?

I took it to the dealer again, just to have it on record. The service guy looked at me like I was stupid and sarcastically stated that everything is A OK. I asked him if he couldnt hear the sound, he said he didnt drive it and didn't have time to ask the technician

I also asked him about a ticking noise I get when I turn. He didnt know what I was talking about. Upon some search I found others are having the same problem.

Also asked him about the gas tank problem, how sometimes when you pump gas it shuts off every .1 gallons so it takes 20 min to fill up. He didnt know what I was talking about.

They delievered my car without floormats, they then said they would mail me my floormats. Its been 1 month and they never did. The manager wouldnt give them to me because my sales guy wasnt in and he knew of the situation. I told the manager if he doesnt get me my floor mats im walking up to that GT and taking them out. There were customers so mr manager gladly went over to another mustang and got me my floormats.

So far Im not impressed with ford customer service, this is my first ford.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:54 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Clutch makes strange noise from 1st to 2nd?

ORIGINAL: yodre

I took it to the dealer again, just to have it on record. The service guy looked at me like I was stupid and sarcastically stated that everything is A OK. I asked him if he couldnt hear the sound, he said he didnt drive it and didn't have time to ask the technician

I also asked him about a ticking noise I get when I turn. He didnt know what I was talking about. Upon some search I found others are having the same problem.

Also asked him about the gas tank problem, how sometimes when you pump gas it shuts off every .1 gallons so it takes 20 min to fill up. He didnt know what I was talking about.

They delievered my car without floormats, they then said they would mail me my floormats. Its been 1 month and they never did. The manager wouldnt give them to me because my sales guy wasnt in and he knew of the situation. I told the manager if he doesnt get me my floor mats im walking up to that GT and taking them out. There were customers so mr manager gladly went over to another mustang and got me my floormats.

So far Im not impressed with ford customer service, this is my first ford.
go to another dealership. There is a TSB for the gas tank thing and they should drive the car and see what the problem is when you ask. My dealership is great.