Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Till we meet again

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 AM
powerband
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Till we meet again

So you chose the R/T Charger over the G8!
Good choice!
Your Stang has given you a lot of service, and I'm glad it still have you a good resale.

Enjoy the R/T. It is a bad *** car.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:22 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

How can you be so sentimental about not posting on the forum since you only have 32 posts? Hell Ive not seen you on here in the year Ive been a member.....food for thought....chrysler products are very very unreliable, cheaply made, and extremely expensive to maintain.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:36 PM
alsoknownazg
3rd Gear Member

that was kinda mean
Old 01-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

lol yeah, some stuff should be kept to yourself

Brownhornet, good luck with the charger
Old 01-13-2008, 01:34 PM
VictoriaRR
4th Gear Member

Wow... I've never heard of so many miles on a sixxer such as ours. That's a lot. Good luck and enjoy the Charger...
Old 01-13-2008, 01:54 PM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wickerbill

How can you be so sentimental about not posting on the forum since you only have 32 posts? Hell Ive not seen you on here in the year Ive been a member.....food for thought....chrysler products are very very unreliable, cheaply made, and extremely expensive to maintain.
ford is no shining example of top of the line materials/assembly, reliability, etc...
Old 01-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

ford is no shining example of top of the line materials/assembly, reliability, etc...
No theyre not, but chrysler vehicles are the worst off the assembley line. Im sure they have done better over the years but I have worked in a chrysler dealership and everytime one would come off the truck the factory would pay us 3.5hrs book time to go over the suspension and whatnot and tighten all the loose fasteners. I have seen all kinds of things that make me scared to even ride in a chrysler. Just my 2 cents, but we all sure loved when they would come in with a new truckload, good payday.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:21 PM
brownhornet

Wickerbill....I didn't know we had to meet posting criteria. Anyway, we all have our preference and thanks for your input, but trust me when I say I heard the same thing about ford. I was just playin around with the "sentimental" post, but I see you take this a little too serious looking up my number of posts...food for thought... it what makes us differnt in taste that allows us to have so much fun on the road.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Wickerbill
3rd Gear Member

Wickerbill....I didn't know we had to meet posting criteria. Anyway, we all have our preference and thanks for your input, but trust me when I say I heard the same thing about ford. I was just playin around with the "sentimental" post, but I see you take this a little too serious looking up my number of posts...food for thought... it what makes us differnt in taste that allows us to have so much fun on the road.
Im not trying to flame you, after reading my post I agree I sounded like a ******* and i apologize. I posted it and wont edit it to hide what I said like others do. And I didnt "look up" your number of posts....it says that under your name. I unlike most people judge cars and manufacturers on their mechanics. Sure a car may look great and be comfortable for a driver but I judge a car on its reliability and upkeep. The price of parts, availabilty of those parts, and how those parts are made and put together. For this many cars others may think are great, I may think arent so great. Good luck with your new ride and sorry my post came off like a dick because others know from my previous posts that I dont usually come off that way.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:23 PM
powerband
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wickerbill

I unlike most people judge cars and manufacturers on their mechanics. Sure a car may look great and be comfortable for a driver but I judge a car on its reliability and upkeep. The price of parts, availabilty of those parts, and how those parts are made and put together.
I assume then that you own a Honda?

Quick Reply: Till we meet again