Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New member, Pony pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

Default RE: New member, Pony pics

ORIGINAL: red07Pony

ORIGINAL: MadMoose

thanks for the comments. Here's another picture before i installed the louvers, shows the hood stripe which isnt really visible in the other two.

Nice ride.

I like the stripe just on the hood, where did you get yours? Come spring time I'm planning on the superstripe from Baltimore Street Mods just on the hood as well. Don't see that setup very often. I thought it would be different and if I didn't like it just on the hood then I could buy the other pieces and do the whole car but I think I'll like it.

Do you have a better picture of it, like from an upstairs window looking down?
look at my sig lol. i have the SS from BSM just on my hood. if u need any pictures just let me know and ill snap some next time im out.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:01 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

First, welcome to Mustang Forums!!!

Nice looking ride. I really like the color [8D] Good luck with the future mods...
Old 01-17-2008, 02:00 PM
mpatilla
2nd Gear Member

I'm envious of the pony packages. I wish I had held out for one. Now I am looking at adding stuff like the tri bar emblems and the pp grille. I have a black mustang and actually put the rear black out panel like you have. It is subtle against the black of the car, but it looks cool.

Old 01-17-2008, 02:30 PM
red07Pony
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dwisforme05

thanks for the comments. Here's another picture before i installed the louvers, shows the hood stripe which isnt really visible in the other two.

Nice ride.

I like the stripe just on the hood, where did you get yours? Come spring time I'm planning on the superstripe from Baltimore Street Mods just on the hood as well. Don't see that setup very often. I thought it would be different and if I didn't like it just on the hood then I could buy the other pieces and do the whole car but I think I'll like it.

look at my sig lol. i have the SS from BSM just on my hood. if u need any pictures just let me know and ill snap some next time im out.
Cool, pics are alwasy appreciated! Yours doesn't look like it wraps around the front of the hood like MadMoose's does....Does it? The BSM pictures show it wrapping which is why I wanted BSM. Is it all in how you install it? Also how does the superstripe deal with the windsheild washer sprayers? If you could get some of those pics that would be great. Thanks
Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM
DylanFan
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking car I have a Tungsten Grey 2006 coupe also. Is that a 2006? I bought a black take-off spoiler and saved the original spoiler in case I want to sell the car later and the buyer would like the stock color spoiler. Another cheap mod you could do is replace the long antenna with a shorter one.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:39 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

very nice stang and welcome to the MF
Old 01-17-2008, 11:11 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dwisforme05

Nice ride.

Cool, pics are alwasy appreciated! Yours doesn't look like it wraps around the front of the hood like MadMoose's does....Does it? The BSM pictures show it wrapping which is why I wanted BSM. Is it all in how you install it? Also how does the superstripe deal with the windsheild washer sprayers? If you could get some of those pics that would be great. Thanks
The one i have is from BSM and some choose to wrap it around. and some dont. i didnt. the install isnt hard but time consuming. you have to get all and i mean ALL the air bubbles out.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:21 AM
MadMoose
2nd Gear Member

The hood stripe is the hood only superstripe from BSM, i just decided not to install the pinstripes on the side. It fits in between the windshield sprayers with about a 1/4 inch clearance on each side. and the rear blackout is the rear deck delete also from Baltimore Street Mods, they are pretty tedious to install but not too hard.

I had some bubbles afterwards and just pricked them on the side with a sewing needle and flattened them down, can't even see where they were now.

I'll try and get another stripe picture in the morning.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

Car looks good, see you already have the mod bugwelcome to MF
Old 01-18-2008, 07:32 AM
torque_is_good
2nd Gear Member

A little off topic but still regarding your pictures

Are those people in the background wearing shorts and there's snow on the ground?

What are they, eskimos?

RE: the car, my favorite color for stangs. Tint the windows and watch how it jumps out at you. i don't know if I'm feeling the powder coat on the rims because i love the retro style.