MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   V6 S197 General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion-48/)
-   -   Which one do I get? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/v6-s197-general-discussion/400022-which-one-do-i-get.html)

Stang56 01-29-2008 02:04 PM

Which one do I get?

Hey guys and gals, I'm lookin into getting a v6 mustang and I was wondering which of these three do you think would meet YOUR needs, or which one you like the best....? One of them is stick and the others are auto, but I'm not sure which I really want more. For a Mustang, does it matter if it's stick or auto? I'm going to check all three out and I just want some simple opinions of these particular 3...Let me know what u think...Here they are:

2005 Blue 4.0L/5spd

2006 Black 4.0L/auto

2005 Silver 4.0L/auto

EDIT: I shortened your links to make the page easier to read - 28HopUp

Sancho805 01-29-2008 02:11 PM

RE: Which one do I get?

i like the black stang the best personally (no surprise ;)) and it has the "better" pony package side stripe. kinda cool that its the color combo of the hertz-GT. cant really lose with either of em. they all look like good options depending on your preference.

ArcticFrog 01-29-2008 02:30 PM

The blue one has two things going for it (IMHO): It's a stick (wouldn't drive an auto) and it's SONIC Blue, a discontinued color now. Bad part about that car are the stripes. The rockers aren't OEM and the lettering on them is too big...makes the stripes ugly. I'm not a huge fan of white on Sonic Blue anyway...I think black looks a whole lot better but that's all an easy fix if the car is otherwise what you want.

robc@pdpf.com 01-29-2008 02:49 PM

I like the black as well!!

TJW 01-29-2008 02:59 PM

Blue
1) Stands out in the sea of black Mustangs
2) Dark interior
3) Manual transmission

ODDYSEY 01-29-2008 03:01 PM

Common sense says buy the silver stang. It is lower mileage and cheaper. That is a better value and looks to be a great buy. The other two are close to being above average mileage.

Stick/Auto is personal preference, out of the box, a manual will have a little quicker response, but an auto is nice also especially if you drive in traffic.

If it were me, I would buy the silver one over the others easily.

JR818 01-29-2008 03:03 PM

I'm gonna go against the popular picks and choose the silver one. I really like the looks of that car, especially if you added some fairly dark window tint(always thought that super dark windows on silver looks great). Couldn't go wrong with any of them though.

Smgfan1224 01-29-2008 03:27 PM

i would go with the silver one cause the darker interior is a must. the light interior gets dirty way too fast. And it comes with dual exhaust hahaha

Bucket05 01-29-2008 03:27 PM

I would go with the silver one!

Trmachuno 01-29-2008 04:10 PM

Blue(pending you don't drive in a lot ofheavy traffic):
1.Stick-(more rwhp than auto's and if you go f/i it will make a good difference in power Ex:400hp car: Manual-340rwhp Auto-320rwhp, and more fun to drive)
2.Blue doesn'tshow dirt aseasy asblack and stands out more than silver.