Attention 4.0 MFers! - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Attention 4.0 MFers!

Reply

 
 
 
Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 PM
  #11  
izzyocon
1st Gear Member
 
izzyocon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 75
Default

thats whats up baby
izzyocon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:17 PM
  #12  
genesis
Former Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: California
Posts: 175
Default

Yeah he did
genesis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:37 AM
  #13  
28HopUp
MF Administrator
 
28HopUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,186
Default

Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
the main V6 forum is for GENERAL discussions about our favorite V6 model (not Off-Topic), and the V6 Technical sub-forum is for all tech-oriented posts. The new changes should make it easier to navigate around here.
Forgive the mess, but we needed to clean up the 4.0L section a bit since changing the sub-forums around a few months ago. Tech posts are being moved into V6 Tech area, which leaves the main 4.0L section for general 4.0L discussions.
28HopUp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
  #14  
JohnE
 
JohnE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 3
Default

Originally Posted by Trmachuno View Post
Since when are moderators aloud to curse at us? (MF'ers?)

Gee, I thought MF stood for Mustang Family (the 's is just plural, Mustang Families...)...lol....
JohnE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:56 PM
  #15  
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member
 
08blackoutstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,768
Default

i think the 0 tolerance for bashing sixxxers and GTs is good, i just dont understand why people are bashing other people in the mustang family. i find it funny. all mustangs start off the same there are just different models a gt is a v6 and a v6 is a gt just with different modifications and a different engine. thanks for the 0 tolerance
08blackoutstang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:57 PM
  #16  
neo1985
 
neo1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: california
Posts: 41
Default

all mustangs are given birth by the same mom guys.. sixerss and gt-erss they are just brothers
neo1985 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:45 AM
  #17  
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member
 
08blackoutstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,768
Default

Originally Posted by neo1985 View Post
all mustangs are given birth by the same mom guys.. sixerss and gt-erss they are just brothers
SWEET lights man ^ (and i couldnt have said it any better
08blackoutstang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:21 PM
  #18  
neo1985
 
neo1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: california
Posts: 41
Default

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang View Post
SWEET lights man ^ (and i couldnt have said it any better
Thank you very much blackoutstang!!
these are some secret project..lol.. soon it wont be secret anymore..
these are 2010 style tailligths and 2010 mustang optional projector xenon headlights style headlamps for the s197 mustangs..
it will have euro black. or all chrome as in the picture.. or even dual tone just like the 2010 mustang optional projector headlights

i will post more detail picture later and see if theres ppl interested so i can set up a vendor account and help you guys set up with a group buy
neo1985 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 02:36 PM
  #19  
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member
 
08blackoutstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,768
Default

Originally Posted by neo1985 View Post
Thank you very much blackoutstang!!
these are some secret project..lol.. soon it wont be secret anymore..
these are 2010 style tailligths and 2010 mustang optional projector xenon headlights style headlamps for the s197 mustangs..
it will have euro black. or all chrome as in the picture.. or even dual tone just like the 2010 mustang optional projector headlights

i will post more detail picture later and see if theres ppl interested so i can set up a vendor account and help you guys set up with a group buy
ya man defiantly post some more pictures, those look ridiculously cool. at first i was like o they are cool halos.... then i looked further and i was like "how the he*l did he do that?" haha
08blackoutstang is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 PM
  #20  
neo1985
 
neo1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: california
Posts: 41
Default

Originally Posted by 08blackoutstang View Post
ya man defiantly post some more pictures, those look ridiculously cool. at first i was like o they are cool halos.... then i looked further and i was like "how the he*l did he do that?" haha
haha.. those are some high output CCFL halos.. lower temperture.. way higher output and the color wont change after is hot.. give me some time.. lets say a week.. more info will be on the way!!
neo1985 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Attention 4.0 MFers!


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.