Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

What would you do?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Default RE: What would you do?

ORIGINAL: CroDalmatinac

Steel, do you have a pic of your car? Just to know what to look out for next time I'm in Massapequa..
LOL Magic 8 ball's! Out what an investment that would be. Reminds me of an episode from rocko's modern life and Mr.Bighead became an executive b/c his magicmeatball(8 ball) gave him answers for everything. rofl.

My profile has the dealer pic from when I bought it(satin silver, clear turn signal lights front and back-side, duals). Why look out for me?

If anything breaks on my car I might have to sell it so f/i is agone idea.I will keep n/a modding as much as I can and save some money in the bank. I am going to do ssmheads w/a 3 anglevalve job and nitrous if I need power cheap. Rygen believes that with a good dyno tune nitrous is fine for the engine.I will also do some other mods I have been looking up(throttle body, livewires/demon coil pack, drag launch springs, new wheels/rims, etc). Good Luck to you all and your cars! Sorry about my billionth idea on what to do to/with my car.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:09 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

"If anything breaks.. i might have to sell it"....

If that's the case... I would seriously consider a cali spec xcharger.. because that will give you good power.. and is much less complicated (and safer) than your current plans.

"ssmheads w/a 3 anglevalve job and nitrous if I need power cheap."

Isn't that a pretty major alteration to your engine?

Do you have a good tuner in your area that had experience with the 4.0 and the bottle?

Old 02-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Rhino77
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

Jesus Christ. Just get one of those majic eightballs...
LMAO!!! I now equate SteelStang with the first .gif he had in his avatar, of Brutus...So yeah when I read that I imagined in my head a bearded cartoon character asking a billion questions to his magic 8-ball about his mustang and being frustrated and contrary with every single answer that popped up MANY LULZ

Dude please post a pic of yourself so I can LMAO