Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GOT HIT AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 05:39 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: GOT HIT AGAIN

You must have a sign somewhere in your stang that says: "HITME"...
Old 04-10-2008, 05:58 AM
xyster
2nd Gear Member

Justa quick question did all those oopsies occur at night? :P
Old 04-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Mustang_guy17
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

lol....thats a long walk.... i really feel for ya tho man...i have a black car too...its hard to keep nice...if its any consolation...there is apparently a cat in my parking that finds my car comfortable.....nothing bad yet...but im waiting....cant get mad either cause i have a cat and love cats....just wish they could understand english......
I have the cat problem to..lol
Old 04-10-2008, 07:40 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mustang_guy17

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

lol....thats a long walk.... i really feel for ya tho man...i have a black car too...its hard to keep nice...if its any consolation...there is apparently a cat in my parking that finds my car comfortable.....nothing bad yet...but im waiting....cant get mad either cause i have a cat and love cats....just wish they could understand english......
I have the cat problem to..lol
I have three cats, but I cover my car with a car cover. I still have to yell at them even with that on.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:45 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07lane40

im usually the exact same way, but i was parking out on the street while at my Girlfriends hose, so her parents could come and go and i wouldnt be blocking their way out. but now were gonna have to figure out some other way cause i cant keep parking on the street.

i just dont understand how people "dont see a parked car" and cant avoid hitting it. it depresses me that the average IQ level of people driving deosnt allow them to have the ability to realise that inorder to avoid an object you have to turn the steering wheel.

idk... maybe ill just start leaving my car in the garage and walking the 17 miles to her house... lol... atleast the car will stay in better condition.
Just a suggestion, but if you park on the street with a black car, you might want to purchase (or permanently borrow)a couple oftraffic cones to place around your car.
I use one on my work truck to keep idiot drivers from hitting me.

The other day I noticed a nice Shelby parked in a crowded parking lot......he parked on the end and put cones next to his car in the only empty parkingspace.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:47 AM
aode08
5th Gear Member

that dont look good on your record. All insurance companies keep a database thats private of all losses
Old 04-10-2008, 11:43 AM
rock61992
1st Gear Member

I live in an area infested with drivers from Mexico. If you've ever driven in Mexico and survived the first time, you know that there is no such thing as "right of way" or "yield" much less "courtesy". I'm not bashing Mexicans (since I am Mexican myself) just the driving habits of 99% of those that live across the border and frequent our nearby malls and families. They have no sense of speed, signs or sense sometimes. I've been at 4-way stops and nearly hit from both sides because they for some reason think it's just a slow down sign and proceed to run it at 15 mph...
Lol i'm there with you man here in deep south texas we get alot of those drivers, even at OUR malls and parking lots it's like a demolition derby, it sucks when you gotta predict the next move's of 30 people

Old 04-10-2008, 11:51 AM
Yellow Tang
2nd Gear Member

Very sorry 4 times that's a lot for 1 year. I had a car one time that just seamed to be the same every body passing by it hat to hit it I do not understand why it is that way I have a friend that has 4 cars 3 are black and he does not have a problem with people not seeing him because of the color. Sorry guy.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:52 AM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Sorry to hear that you got hit again.

I swear, I could write a book on good parking spot selection.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:01 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

You dont have the "HIT ME" vanity plates for your state by any chance?
Fricken brain dead drivers. There need to be an IQ requirement for being
a licensed driver. Seems everytime I get something nice, someone else
forks me and screws it up unintentionally.

Quick Reply: GOT HIT AGAIN