Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Freakin' door ding !@^&^$$%

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Wishbone
2nd Gear Member

Default Freakin' door ding !@^&^$$%

Haven't had the car 3 days and got tagged really good. What the hell's wrong with people? [:@]
Old 04-23-2008, 07:38 PM
07ccdskaterv6

Default RE: Freakin' door ding !@^&^$$%

ya my car got keyed the other day. son o a beach i dont know what to do about it should i send it to the dealership and ask them to touch it up?or should i try to do it myself?
Old 04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

[sm=ttiwwp.gif] lol J/K... anyways wishbone its gonna be all good that stuff happens all the time unless u purposely park away from everyone all the time... eventually u will forget about it lol... as far as ccd goes how bad did ur car get keyed just like a tiny scratch or was it like this or hell even more severe???
Old 04-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Wishbone
2nd Gear Member

Yeah I know it's going to happen. The first one always hurts the worst. I just wish it would of stayed new at least a week. [&o]
Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 PM
AmericanICON
3rd Gear Member

That totally stinks. It's so disrespectful and annoying.

"Wishbone" and the Schooner-- must be an Okie! Good luck to you guys from a friendly 'Husker, and see you in Norman on Nov 1st!
Old 04-23-2008, 10:06 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

sorry to hear that guys...i park far from people or next to other mustangs nice cars etc.....that sucks....i been lucky so far.....i keep waiting for my turn....LOL....i do what i can to prevent it.....

for some reason i get spit on occasionally.... usually when someone drives by and usually and suv driver....oh well...nothing a little quick detailer doesnt fix...
Old 04-23-2008, 10:29 PM
raubt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

sorry to hear that guys...i park far from people or next to other mustangs nice cars etc.....that sucks....i been lucky so far.....i keep waiting for my turn....LOL....i do what i can to prevent it.....

for some reason i get spit on occasionally.... usually when someone drives by and usually and suv driver....oh well...nothing a little quick detailer doesnt fix...
What? People spit on your car? Like in traffic, while you're driving? Man, you must have some amazing self control to just let that go. Unreal.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:30 PM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

Dang man that sucks. I've never had anybody do anything to my car
Old 04-23-2008, 11:20 PM
08_stang

dude that blows srry 2 hear it...
the way i see it though the more you try 2 prevent it the more likely it is to happen, trust me i know my thunderbird got hit last year n i wasnt 2 happy

Old 04-24-2008, 02:27 AM
hataap
3rd Gear Member

sorry to hear that guys...i park far from people or next to other mustangs nice cars etc.....
haha. I try to park far away and in spaces on the end so only one other person can park next to me. I swear though...everytime i come back to my car someone else has parked next to it...

parking far away just never works out well

Quick Reply: Freakin' door ding !@^&^$$%