Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New spoiler installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 07:42 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New spoiler installed

ORIGINAL: NocturnalV6

Don't be sorry, this kid is a damn idiot!!!!!! How many of us are modding our cars to be semi-unique? All of us, and most all of us agree that you just don't do this chit. Put the full body kit on it and all that "sweet" but the muthaphucka is still a v6 that now looks sick as hell....STILL NO A SHELBY YOU ***!!!!!! damn I'm pissed right now and will probably get the boot lol....but seriously....don't apologize like this is the pope's son and you want into heaven...screw that!! this kid is a douche
I think somebody forgot tohave his Frosted Flakes this morning...
Old 07-01-2008, 08:10 PM
CapitalG
3rd Gear Member

Don't be sorry, this kid is a damn idiot!!!!!! How many of us are modding our cars to be semi-unique? All of us, and most all of us agree that you just don't do this chit. Put the full body kit on it and all that "sweet" but the muthaphucka is still a v6 that now looks sick as hell....STILL NO A SHELBY YOU ***!!!!!! damn I'm pissed right now and will probably get the boot lol....but seriously....don't apologize like this is the pope's son and you want into heaven...screw that!! this kid is a douche
Wow I think if Shaggy from Scooby-Doo was here he'd say "ZOIKS!!" the only thing that pisses me off is when people who have POS cars or V8s say "why didnt you get a real mustang" or "why didnt you get a V8"

I take pride in being a 76.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:13 PM
NocturnalV6
2nd Gear Member

Lol..now that you mention it I did skip breakfast this morning lol. There are just some things that are not to be done and this kid did it. Other than this bs I am typically laid back lol...but I really would dump on his hood lmao
Old 07-01-2008, 08:54 PM
A_Drunken_Llama
3rd Gear Member

I wonder if those badges add HP....cause I think I should ask him for a race.....see how a Shelby could possibly lose to a V6....
Old 07-01-2008, 08:56 PM
johnson_82

Noc-

Thanks for your comments!!!! I will takewhat you saidinto consideration. By the way...FYI I am 30. Seen many clone 60's Gt350's, SS camaros and what not in my short life. Worked at a car dealership in Michigan prior to my current job.But I appreciate your two cents.

Thx everyone for all the comments.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:57 PM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

Ok, let me be the ******* because these guys are just to damn nice. You but shelby stripes, and emblems on your car when all you have done to it is a phuckin spoiler...are you retarded or did your parents just not get you the car you wanted so you are going to fake it? I mean CHRIST, it's not even a good attempt as a fake. No one is going to pass your car and say "Hmm I wonder if this is a 500.." NO they are going to say " This guy is a douche for even doing that"....you don't even have duals bro. I have seen some guys get ripped on for having posers but they never took a bone stock sixer and threw Shelby bading on it you moron. Like said above your car will never be a Shelby...to even get close you would have to fork out..what is it...$15,000 to drop the Shelby stock motor in it?? maybe more?? If I saw some *** around here who did what you have done I would cop a squat right on the dude's hood and shove a banana right in his SINGLE exhaust....wtf are kids thinking these days?
That has got to be the wildest poser rant I have ever read!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Lol..now that you mention it I did skip breakfast this morning lol. There are just some things that are not to be done and this kid did it. Other than this bs I am typically laid back lol...but I really would dump on his hood lmao
I must have "special" powers to have known that haha.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:03 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: johnson_82

Noc-

Thanks for your comments!!!! I will takewhat you saidinto consideration. By the way...FYI I am 30. Seen many clone 60's Gt350's, SS camaros and what not in my short life. Worked at a car dealership in Michigan prior to my current job.But I appreciate your two cents.

I think what really set him off was that it's a V6 blah blah. Oh well still looks good. Are you going to stripe it or not?
Old 07-01-2008, 09:07 PM
CapitalG
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: StreamlineStang

ORIGINAL: johnson_82

Noc-

I think what really set him off was that it's a V6 blah blah. Oh well still looks good. Are you going to stripe it or not?
except it doesnt look good
Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 PM
A_Drunken_Llama
3rd Gear Member

+1 on the not looking good....

here's a guy who got a little further in his poser work, check it out:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...amp;cardist=17

Quick Reply: New spoiler installed