Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Ninosport duals?

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 02:26 PM
wrestlinnut
1st Gear Member

Default Ninosport duals?

Has anyone ordered the Ninosport dual exhaust? Here is the link http://www.ninosport.com/Ninosport-D...;category=-108. I would be using bassani axlebacks off of a GT. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:34 PM
06roushv6
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ninosport duals?

this is a great kit extremely easy to install, and they send you all the parts you need! i installed it myself on my car (and i am no "gearhead"). it took me about 2 hours to remove my old exhaust and bumper, then install new exhaust. Stop to turn the car on and drool for a while, then install the new bumper. if you have any more questions, concerns, etc, i would be more then happy tp help.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

so this is something a novice could do? im considering this but cant afford to pay anyone to do it.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:11 PM
ptkthekid
3rd Gear Member

The only true "bolt on" system that I've seen. I don't like the other systems because you have to cut your Y pipe. That makes me nervous. I think It's affordable and fairly easy to install. Get this kit and a set of GT takeoffs and you have a nice dual set up that is really affordable!! If your not a "gearhead" this a great place to start. A perfect beginner project!! Actually, It's next on my personal Mod list. Good luck!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 06:16 PM
ptkthekid
3rd Gear Member

^Oh by the way..... You will have to cut your rear bumper for the second tip. I think this is the hardest part of the install. While I haven't done it yet I'm told that it's fairly easy. I hate to see people throw $300 at a GT rear bumper when thay could use it to get another mod. Good luck!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

i dont think id bother with the bumper cut, id just get a take off gt bumper. if this really is just a simple bolt on i may pull the trigger.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:25 PM
wrestlinnut
1st Gear Member

Thanks for the input guys! I will place my order sometime next week. Do you know if they give discounts to forum members? Im guessing this kit sounds great?
Old 07-26-2008, 09:25 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

^let me know how the install goes (pm me or something) because i am really interested in this.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 PM
mustangpogi
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wrestlinnut

Thanks for the input guys! I will place my order sometime next week. Do you know if they give discounts to forum members? Im guessing this kit sounds great?
I have this kit for over a year now with GT takeoff with no problems. Just mentionor enterthe coupon code TMS(the mustang source) and you will get 5% discount.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Sgt Buck

06roushv6,
Did you have to put any type of heat shield over the driver side exhaust? Also, was there much play with the system as far as having the ability to slide the GT takeoff exhaust forward or rearward as required to get the pipe to stick out the back and centered for that matter?

Quick Reply: Ninosport duals?