Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Leather Seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 12:57 PM
mb2
2nd Gear Member

lol .
Old 09-23-2008, 01:01 PM
tfyzorg2
2nd Gear Member

wow.... just wow...

this kid isn't too smart
Old 09-23-2008, 04:25 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Okay there is no need for the smarta** remarks. In the pictures the seats look GREY. NOT BLACK.

I would rather clarify things up to know its exactly what I'm looking for before I go and buy the item and spend $250 or more on it. I'm sure all of you go out and spend $100's not knowing what your buying. Sorry- I'm in college (and doing well for that matter tfyzorg2- hopefully I never have to be your Nurse Anesthetist since I'm not too smart.) and I don't have $100's to spend on whatever
As for the "trust issues" Nutty2003- I fly a Cessna 172 Airplane on the side so I hope you trust me flying around in the sky because I do that very often.

Last edited by maxshuty; 09-23-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:26 PM
The Potato
3rd Gear Member

I wonder why newtakeoff doesn't have the side airbag leather seat covers yet.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:40 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

I really like the Katzkin seat covers. They haven't contacted me back yet since I contacted them. :S
Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Nutty2003
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by maxshuty
Okay there is no need for the smarta** remarks. In the pictures the seats look GREY. NOT BLACK.

I would rather clarify things up to know its exactly what I'm looking for before I go and buy the item and spend $250 or more on it. I'm sure all of you go out and spend $100's not knowing what your buying. Sorry- I'm in college (and doing well for that matter tfyzorg2- hopefully I never have to be your Nurse Anesthetist since I'm not too smart.) and I don't have $100's to spend on whatever
As for the "trust issues" Nutty2003- I fly a Cessna 172 Airplane on the side so I hope you trust me flying around in the sky because I do that very often.
listen,,, he told you twice, everyone agreed and tried to help you out including myself. a little more research by yourself and you wouldn't have had to doubt anyone. Congrats on doing well in school and having your own mustang, I am doing the very same thing and understand what 100.00 means in college Believe me. see sad day post
Old 09-23-2008, 08:08 PM
schapman
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the WWW pictures arent always as they seem and even sometimes just for reference. all you had to do was call newtakeoffs.com to clarify charcoal was black if you didnt believe any of us. Or you could of clarified thing at ford.com they dont list black.

Originally Posted by maxshuty

Old 09-23-2008, 11:13 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by schapman
Welcome to the WWW pictures aren't always as they seem and even sometimes just for reference. all you had to do was call newtakeoffs.com to clarify charcoal was black if you didn't believe any of us. Or you could of clarified thing at ford.com they don't list black.

Just drop it people- seriously.

I go to college and I'm enrolled in 6 classes-That is VERY consuming. Aside from that I do lots of odd jobs around my house... also consuming. Add a job on top of that... extremely consuming.. I have very busy days.
I'm not an idiot, I schapman- I know what WWW is I'm actually very fluent in Photoshop, SoftImage|XSI (a 3d Modeling program), and a few other programs (I know my siggy now sucks but I only spend about a minute or two making it--Because I was BUSY). You say that images aren't always what they seem-- Thats why I ASKED
Now I know I'm going to here "well if you have time to sit on the computer then you have time to call newtakeoff." (I cant say this is true for newtakeoff, but for 99% of companies out there now it seems to hold true) I don't want to sit on the phone talking to a robot for 20 minutes to get put on hold for a another 20 minutes to ask a rep what color charcoal is defined as (closest to). Its easier posting on here.

Some of my Photoshops/Renderings:

I used to sit on the computer way to much (back when I was a lot younger) and learn these programs. People now go to many years of college to learn this stuff I taught myself when I was 15 or younger.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Paulejr13
Banned

now wait are these dark charcoal seats dark or light charcoal???

im looking for black seats not dark charcoal that is black, is dark charcola black??

because im looking for black not red

lol.........
Old 09-24-2008, 03:51 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

You honestly don't know what to stop.

Quick Reply: Leather Seats