Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My new purcahses

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 03:22 PM
07redMustang
2nd Gear Member

Default My new purcahses

Well I've been putting money into the performance aspect of the car but I felt like I've been holding back on the visual part so here are all my purchases today.

Gt takeoff side skirts
Roush hood scoop
Shelby hood pins
Xenon Mustang Side Scoops
White 3m racing stripes
17" Gt takeoff rims
Gt takeoff sway bars
Gt style grill made for the v6 w/ fog lights
Smoked tail light cover
Rear blackout panel
I have an appointment for tint on Monday

My final step is to lower the car still debating on which route I want to go though. Also I'm looking to add a chin spoiler.

Anyone have any other ideas while I'm in the buying mood?

Last edited by 07redMustang; 10-16-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:02 PM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

wow, i wish i had enough money to buy all of that in one day! Lucky you. lol

gt500 chin spoiler
Old 10-16-2008, 04:54 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

Sounds amazing!!!!
Like dunebuggydude said, i wish i had enough money for all those mods in one day!

Lucky is all i can say lol!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11
wow, i wish i had enough money to buy all of that in one day! Lucky you. lol

gt500 chin spoiler
There's a funky fresh new trick that people can do these days. It's called saving your money up until you can afford it. All the cool kids are doing it. :P
Old 10-16-2008, 08:23 PM
drfister
3rd Gear Member

Oooh man your gonna have some fun once you get all that stuff on. Thats a substancial list there. Be sure to post up some pics
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 PM
07redMustang
2nd Gear Member

gt500 chin spoiler noted. Is there a gt500 clone chin spoiler or will it need some modifying? I know you can modify it for the gt's but the v6 leaves a gap.

It should be a fun couple of days though installing everything then I will look into performance mods again. It's an addiction that I struggle with. Working on my car is like my heroin lol.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07redMustang
Well I've been putting money into the performance aspect of the car but I felt like I've been holding back on the visual part so here are all my purchases today.

Gt takeoff side skirts
Roush hood scoop
Shelby hood pins
White 3m racing stripes
17" Gt takeoff rims
Gt takeoff sway bars
Smoked tail light cover
Rear blackout panel

My final step is to lower the car still debating on which route I want to go though. Also I'm looking to add a chin spoiler.

I hope you got those Roush parts from that link I PMed you and saved yourself some coin!? Sounds like a good haul, my list is about 3 times as long and keeps getting longer...

Originally Posted by Meph
There's a funky fresh new trick that people can do these days. It's called saving your money up until you can afford it. All the cool kids are doing it. :P
Well then count me in as a cool kid! Woohoo! Once the car is paid off the whole list will be aquired at once haha. For now I just buy parts where I'd be stupid not to buy them! Blah only $7,500 to go...

Last edited by StreamlineStang; 10-16-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:15 PM
07redMustang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by StreamlineStang
I hope you got those Roush parts from that link I PMed you and saved yourself some coin!? Sounds like a good haul, my list is about 3 times as long and keeps getting longer...

Well then count me in as a cool kid! Woohoo! Once the car is paid off the whole list will be aquired at once haha. For now I just buy parts where I'd be stupid to them! Blah only $7,500 to go...
Yeah I used that link you sent me thanks for that. I saved like 40$ from that. Yeah my list keeps going on and on too. Instead of paying the car off though I just pay for mods. So I owe a ton on the car lol. It's all good though it's a lot more fun to drive when you make it your own unique car.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:50 PM
StreamlineStang
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I used that link you sent me thanks for that. I saved like 40$ from that. Yeah my list keeps going on and on too. Instead of paying the car off though I just pay for mods. So I owe a ton on the car lol. It's all good though it's a lot more fun to drive when you make it your own unique car.
No problem, best prices I've found on those Roush parts yet. Haha I HATE oweing money to anybody for any reason and paying interest to me is just money down the drain. So the big stuff will have to come later. Small stuff and great deals will have to do for now. I just checked...haha...and I've made 35 payments...and I'll have owned the car for a year come the end of this month lmao. So...almost 2 years of payments ahead HAHAHA!!! Not to mention the number of payments I wont have to make due to paying so much less interest than I would have if I took the full 6 years to pay off the car. Awesome.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:54 PM
teetertotter
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Gt takeoff side skirts
Roush hood scoop
Shelby hood pins
White 3m racing stripes
17" Gt takeoff rims
Gt takeoff sway bars
Smoked tail light cover
Rear blackout panel

It's only a 6, why put money into it? Take what you spent + your extra money, trade for low mileage 04-05 GT. Mods you put into it, what will be your return? Looks, I guess.
Will you put the GT emblems on it to make it look fast when along side a real one only to drag your foot off the peddle......Mods your doing, save the money and buy a 50 inch Plasma.....IMO, of coarse.

Quick Reply: My new purcahses