Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I'm so mad !!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 12:16 AM
thenatural
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lethaldosage423
Im in highschool and Tuesday to friday i can park in the Auto shop lot wich is fenced in but on monday, i have to park in senior parking lot and i crap my pants every time when i walk to my car, in fear of a key mark or ding.

I sit in my car in the morning till the bell rings or at least till my friends park next to me...I hate the jellous kids who say F**K you you have a mustang or Rich white boy...i hate them!

I paid for mine myself and am still paying for her, if anything happend, im broke, car less and in a lot of emotional pain lol i love my baby to death!

And when i go to work..i Always park by the curb never between people unless they are my friends working. And i park about a millimeter away from the curb lol so there is room for the obnoxious b**tards to FLING their doors open.

(sorry for the foul language, i * it out...this is a very touchy subject for me, DONT MESS WITH PEOPLES CARS!!!)
Wow this seems like an impersonation of me ahaha. I am a Junior in HS and worry everyday. Im lucky that most people at my school would never touch my car unless they were being careless... that is why I park just like you do right RIGHT next to the curb lol.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 AM
staggolee
4th Gear Member

I got my gas cap all keyed up a couple years ago. Picked up some $13 stuff to fix it (I think it was a Mothers product) and applied with a foam waxing pad. Didn't do a lot, but covered it up a bit. Then my parents picked up some of the same kind of stuff but it came with a miniature buffer lol. I felt kinda like a jackass using this tiny buffer that looked like one of those pocket motorized fans but it covered up the scratches so their invisible.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:25 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

pic of the damage please....
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 AM
crazyassracer
2nd Gear Member

This is a perfect example of why being popular in school is the most important thing you can do in life. If everyone likes you, nothing bad will ever happen.
....ever!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:22 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

NEVER GO TO A DEALER FOR BODY WORK!!!

Almost all of them suck because they hire inexperienced fudge packers!
Take the time to find a good shop in your area.
Good luck.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 AM
rollins7
1st Gear Member

depends how deep the scratch. any body shop can buff or use a compund to bring it right out
Old 10-31-2008, 07:45 AM
BigGameHunter589
2nd Gear Member

stupid people.. I worry every time i walk out of class that someones slammed theyre civic's door into my baby. people don't seem to understand that we actually love our cars and that its more than just getting from A to B..
Old 10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
iROK24/7
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by crazyassracer
This is a perfect example of why being popular in school is the most important thing you can do in life. If everyone likes you, nothing bad will ever happen.
....ever!
Ever consider changing your screen name to ***** LOMAN?...

"The man who makes an appearance in the business world, the man who creates personal interest, is the man who gets ahead. Be liked and you will never want."

Death of a Salesman
***** Loman, Act 1
Old 10-31-2008, 08:56 AM
crazyassracer
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by iROK24/7
Ever consider changing your screen name to ***** LOMAN?...

"The man who makes an appearance in the business world, the man who creates personal interest, is the man who gets ahead. Be liked and you will never want."

Death of a Salesman
***** Loman, Act 1
I'm all talk.
I walked to school. It gave me the freedom to be a jerk to everyone.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:55 PM
mustangfan410
The 2014 Mustang Forums T-Shirt Design Winner

did you try waxing it out, it might get rid of the bulk of the scratches.

Quick Reply: I'm so mad !!!