Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why are these different?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 03:51 PM
danbevsv6rumbler
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by melo15fan15
Well i got something called the "interior sport package" I figured that would include it.

It came with aluminum "racing" petals and chrome trim around the air vents but other than that i dont know if their was anything else included in it.
you bought it new right?

from a dealership right?

you know they like your money, right?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Originally Posted by melo15fan15
Well i got something called the "interior sport package" I figured that would include it.

It came with aluminum "racing" petals and chrome trim around the air vents but other than that i dont know if their was anything else included in it.
You got the "Premium Trim w/ color accent package"

You did not get the "Premium Interior"

Check this link, it has all the options.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/features/

Premium Trim
Premier Trim with Color Accent Package includes aluminum pedal covers, sport bucket leather front/rear seating surfaces with matching color front door trim inserts and floor mats, Dark Charcoal environment and carpet, bright shift **** (manual transmission), satin aluminum-plated shift lever (automatic transmission), wrapped and stitched instrument panel brow, console lid, upgraded door armrests

Premium Interior
Premium Interior includes bright polished 6-gauge instrument cluster with MyColor® feature, bright shift **** and satin register vents with satin-aluminum spokes on steering wheel, door latches, door scuff plate. Also includes message center, leather-wrapped steering wheel and Dark Charcoal Aberdeen pattern front door panel inserts
Old 11-10-2008, 04:13 PM
melo15fan15
2nd Gear Member

Ahh, do you think there is anyway to get the Premium interior package now throught the dealership? Shouls i bring it to ford or is there a way i can get it without going to fird or no way to get it at all?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:31 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

Sure you can, you just need to search the forums for info on it, or ask your dealer if you don't want to do it yourself.