Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Whats Up with This

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Default Whats Up with This

Ok I was looking for some rims for my car, I was looking at the Foose Nitrous Wheels. This is by far the best price I have been able to find on them. The only problem it says that the sale ends on 11/30/08 which is either a misprint or something went wrong here, cause I know this sale hasnt been going that long cause I checked this site before Christmas for these wheels.

Another thing are these prices 279 for one wheels or for two or what

http://cruizinconcepts.com/foose_wheels_and_rims.asp
Old 01-27-2009, 05:13 PM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

That's the price of one wheel. Call them and see if the deal is still on. The Foose wheels are expensive, but they are great wheels. Good choice, if I had the choice, that's what I would go with too.
If you are looking for a set of cheaper Nitrous knockoffs at a lesser price, CJ Pony Parts has them - set of 4 18x9's for $719.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Ok thanks for the help, I was wondering though, is there anyway to get non deep dish versions of the CJ Pony wheels for the front

What I was looking for is a stagard fitment, of something like 8.5-9 in the front that are dont have a deep dish, and some 9+ wheels in the back with a dish
Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

LOL you and I have the exact same tastes. I actually e-mailed CJ's those exact questions a while back and they don't have staggered in 18's, and they only come in deep dish. Bummer.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:14 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Well, I still might get them, but, it just dont drive me wild to have deep dishes on the front. As long as they dont scrub and they would look pretty good I guess I will get them. I seen in these on their website before and these Antrocite wheels without the dish, except for them being chrome and the chrome wheels being dished in the back

The width isnt a big problem, its the dish they have.

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb....5BBRZV~Z5Z5Z51
Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BWfVA
Well, I still might get them, but, it just dont drive me wild to have deep dishes on the front. As long as they dont scrub and they would look pretty good I guess I will get them. I seen in these on their website before and these Antrocite wheels without the dish, except for them being chrome and the chrome wheels being dished in the back

The width isnt a big problem, its the dish they have.

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb....5BBRZV~Z5Z5Z51
i don't think deep dish all around looks bad at all.

here is one example:
Old 01-27-2009, 11:09 PM
basketballord
4th Gear Member

BWfVA, if you go with those CJ wheels, i want pics!!! I have yet to see anyone with them on a stang in 18".