Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My car has been victimized

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

Originally Posted by jdphillips73
yeah,

its really dangerous to even drive a sports car with all the folks with keys in their hand. I think most folks key cars based on their experience with being smoked on the road with a similar looking car or just plain being mad that they drive a dented dirty 1989 geo metro.

I keyed a car one time when a black lady parked too close to my car and slammed her door into my car chipping the paint while i was sitting in the car, and she walked off with a look of "if you say anything...your racist.."

So I politely keyed her car.
i bet if she was a white lady u wouldn't have reacted the same way...

and OP that sux man...
Old 03-11-2009, 06:10 PM
jdphillips73
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wolfpup
i bet if she was a white lady u wouldn't have reacted the same way...

and OP that sux man...
A white lady wouldnt have given me the "if you say anything...your racist attitude"

She would have said "im soo sorry heres my insurance info"
Old 03-11-2009, 06:59 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07 Stang
Understandable but when you are in a mall or shopping center parking lot, the cops won't even come out. They say it's private property.
My friend just the other day got into a fender bender in a mall parking lot. They call the cops but were told they could not do anything because of it being on private property.

Since the poster's keyed event took place on school property, he should confront the principal. Also he should check to see if his school has security cameras.
Our malls have contracts with the local police departments, so not only would cops respond but they'd already be on the premises at the time of the call.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:06 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

The color of the person has no impact on what should have been done. Try and remember "Stupid has no color".

Back on subject, that sucks about what happened to your car, see if there is a place you can park off the school lot and walk to the school. It may be a pain, but if it keeps your pony safe it is worth it.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ODDYSEY
The color of the person has no impact on what should have been done. Try and remember "Stupid has no color".

Back on subject, that sucks about what happened to your car, see if there is a place you can park off the school lot and walk to the school. It may be a pain, but if it keeps your pony safe it is worth it.
Thats a good idea. See if you can "rent" some space on another person's driveway or something
Old 03-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

Here are the pictures. Sorry it took long, I was getting acustomed to my new SLR (way better than point & shot cameras lol.)

Snow residue (did the most damage in my opinion)

Key scratch

The hit that a douchebag did while my car was parked on the street

So yeah, my mustang got beat up pretty bad

Last edited by Mr.Bape; 03-14-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:17 PM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

Originally Posted by jdphillips73
A white lady wouldnt have given me the "if you say anything...your racist attitude"

She would have said "im soo sorry heres my insurance info"
sure... if u say so dawg lol... like oddysey said "stupid has no color" anyways after seeing the pics thats crazy cuz thats no little 1 line or anything ... bastards
Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by wolfpup
sure... if u say so dawg lol... like oddysey said "stupid has no color" anyways after seeing the pics thats crazy cuz thats no little 1 line or anything ... bastards
Sure stupid has a color...
It's called stupid, dawg!

Although I must admit that we have a lot of Haitians in Orlando and their female counterpart are the worst drivers.
It's not a skin color thing but rather a culture missmatch, that they forgot to leave there when they immigrated to the US.

Last edited by pascal; 03-15-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:58 PM
MustangLouver
3rd Gear Member

Check the school security and see if they have cameras, Someone put a huge dent in my old car and the hood was going to have to be replaced and I just checked the video =) Ended up being some screwball with a cheap 1500, but I got my hood fixed =). Also, he totaled his truck the next week...rear-ended a van at 45 lol...Whoever keyed your car will pay for it, whether it be he pays you or karma bite him back...But check cameras, and also take that to a body shop and see if they can get some of the scratches out, if they aren't through the paint.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:21 PM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

damn, sucks man. i feel for ya though- my car got broken into in october, total damage: 3000. I know how bad it sucks, but theres jackasses everywhere.

Quick Reply: My car has been victimized