Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

great customer service story

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 10:18 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

Default great customer service story

so recently i bought some blackout tints for my headlights, and as a result i couldnt drive at night because of how much light they cut out. as a result i knew i needed to get some HIDs. so i searched around and decided to email retro solutions about whether they have ever dealt with such a dark tint before. todd at retro solutions told me that they hadnt, but he told me all about the different types of HID lights. i was hesitant about which tint to buy because i knew how much light was cut out, so todd solved that problem by finding a single 8000k HID bulb and ballast and sent it to me to test it out. i just really wanted to let everyone know that if you want great customer service, retro solutions is really the way to go. todd would always respond to my emails, always answer my any of my questions (i probably asked about 20 lol) and to top it all off sent me a bulb to test out. retro solutions has my business for as long as i own a car, and i really think that you should check them out if you are looking for HID's
Old 10-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Retrosolutions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tigercrazy718
so recently i bought some blackout tints for my headlights, and as a result i couldnt drive at night because of how much light they cut out. as a result i knew i needed to get some HIDs. so i searched around and decided to email retro solutions about whether they have ever dealt with such a dark tint before. todd at retro solutions told me that they hadnt, but he told me all about the different types of HID lights. i was hesitant about which tint to buy because i knew how much light was cut out, so todd solved that problem by finding a single 8000k HID bulb and ballast and sent it to me to test it out. i just really wanted to let everyone know that if you want great customer service, retro solutions is really the way to go. todd would always respond to my emails, always answer my any of my questions (i probably asked about 20 lol) and to top it all off sent me a bulb to test out. retro solutions has my business for as long as i own a car, and i really think that you should check them out if you are looking for HID's
Thanks bud, glad to help you out!